Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Architectonic UnrealEd 3 Making your first level Tutorial

http://architectonic.planetunreal.ga...rst_level.html
    Just a tutorial I came across, don't know if it'd been mentioned before.

These guys put on a killer UT2K4 tutorial.... ill have to check this one out to.!

Thanks

Comment

I remember this guide! I went through it a while ago, but my UnrealEd kept crashing. I looked for it again recently but the link I had was broken.

Comment

UnrealEd 3 = Editor for Unreal Engine 2.5 and not for Unreal Engine 3. The editor for Unreal Engine 3 is UnrealEd 4 :P

Comment

Xendance, a lotta folks feel otherwise and refer to it as Ued 2.x for 2k4= engine 2.5, 2.0 for ut'99 goty= engine 2.0, and UeD 3.0 for UT3. Me, I don't care but I wish some grand PooBah from Epic would make a pronouncement so that we could all call it the same thing!~

Comment

Mark Rein's already made that announcement somewhere, it's called the "Unreal Editor for Unreal Engine 3". And the splash screen for 2k3/4's editor says 3.0 right on it, so I don't know why there's any argument there.

Comment

Yea I know, I could tell by the texturing, copyright date, adrenalin, shield gun and all that.
              But alot of it still applies, and I figured it could do some help here.

Not to mention I didn't realize UT3's Ed was UE4 not UE3 till after I already made the post. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper View Post
                Mark Rein's already made that announcement somewhere, it's called the "Unreal Editor for Unreal Engine 3". And the splash screen for 2k3/4's editor says 3.0 right on it, so I don't know why there's any argument there.
                Personally, I refer to them as UEd3 and UE3Ed. Wish they had just called it UEd4, but that's too easy. And that's simply not allowed in the gaming world

Comment

I just meant that if people google "UnrealEd 3 tutorials" they will only find tutorials for UE 2/2.5 editors.

Comment

Q. Some people call the new editor UED3 and some say UED4, which is it?
                    A. UT3 uses game engine ver3 and UED ver4, so it known as UED4

From the FAQ thread in this here forum. Good to see Rachel here too (we're all saved).

Comment

Yea, Rachel's tutorials are very good :d
                      Are you planning on doing any UE 3 editor tutorials?

Comment

Working...
                      X