New to map making.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Ok so i saw alot of the guides from 3Dbuzz that was recommended in this thread, and they were AWESOME!! The problem is that when i tried to follow them in the new editor, i always ran into a problem because its just done diffrent than they do it in the old editor =/

I added my room but i never found out how to texture the walls etc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    **** i cant find it anywhere =/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I only have the normal version but i might look into buying the CE then for my 2nd computer

Leave a comment:

• replied
    **** the CE edition is actually useful?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I bought the limited edition version of the game and the bonus disk has over 20 hours of tutorials that you can watch! I had no clue how to do anything before and now I am actually making stuff.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Im freaking lost I have been experimenting with the Ueditor and i dont even know how to create the basics of the map. Zonewalls, floors etc =/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You can watch the UT2K4 editor video tutorials at 3DBuzz.com. It's free to register and all tutorials are available to everyone who is a member on the site.

The Collector's Edition has the UT3 video tutorials from 3DBuzz, but since I assume you only have the regular version, the UT2K4 tutorials are a great step in learning about the engine. Not much has changed from UnrealEd2 to UnrealEd3.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic New to map making.

New to map making.

Hello guys!

Im playing ut3 atm and enjoying it to the fullest! Me and some irl mates are gonna start up a clan soon, and i have always been the media guy. I have my own movie team and have only created movies for games so far, so now i wanna start making some maps for me and my irl mates to go crazy on on our local net cafe.

Well i opened the editor and i was totally blank. Is there any place where a noob like me can learn the basic and then work on it from there? And i mean REALLY basic

Thanks in advance guys!
Working...
X