• Show
Clear All

maek yo link wurk plx

Comment

Grand. Just grand.

Comment

yes.. but alba your link dont work X__x =D

Comment

the same as the .zip i posted ( see first post, bottom), if you download the alba .rar. don't forget to change the file location in the texmod.log, otherwise you will end up with unable to build the package

Comment

my ftp seems to be down at the moment so try this one: download

and as xero said, don't forget to rename the path in the texmod.log file

Comment

alba i already posted the same thing in the first post :P

Comment

how bout getting rid of the little black shadow around the bottom right part of the crosshair

Comment

Anyone knows if there's a chance that once decent anti-cheat will be there for UT3, this "trick" would be considered as 'cheat' ? E.g. in leagues etc?
                  I read the explanation about 'not being a cheat' but somehow I'd like to wait until some official statement is made Nice efforts though. It's just a pitty that players have to find a way around for this. Should be available in the game. If not, at least in the next patch.

Comment

Feeding input parameters to Texmod through command line

I've tried to accomplish this but I didn't quite manage: is there a way to launch texmod using UT3's and .tpf file's paths in the form of parameters in a shortcut? This would be much more convenient than manually starting texmod and selecting the UT3 execution file as well as the texture one.

Comment

the little shadow can't be removed unfortunately, the shadow is made by the engine, the same way shadows are cast upon objects.

i don't understand how this program can ever be considered a cheat, everything this program can accomplish could already be done by mods and customizing in UT2004, and that wasn't a problem either

And besides cheaters usually don't play in Clans, most clans are mature enough not to use so called hacks or cheats, and if they exsist, it would be known very soon and nobody would want to play against them anymore.

We really have to wait and see if epic games really makes a statement about this program, they are the judge, they decide.
                      But i won't be ashamed of having posted this method, people wanted it, you would share your solution to if you knew a solution. and i trust on the 'rightness' of people. even the smallest kids are mature enough to understand not to use things like this for the wrong purposes

Comment

Originally posted by wallen View Post
                        I've tried to accomplish this but I didn't quite manage: is there a way to launch texmod using UT3's and .tpf file's paths in the form of parameters in a shortcut? This would be much more convenient than manually starting texmod and selecting the UT3 execution file as well as the texture one.
                        I looked into this today, the problem is known. Texmod does not support command line parameters yet

Comment

Originally posted by alba View Post
                          i tried to edit this shockrifle crosshair into a dot but then still i have this "cross shadow" of the original behind my created crosshair..
                          what did i do wrong? i mean are there shadows on this image too??

either way i would apreciate it if somebody could fit me a nice dot :P

Comment

Well, if it is just a package...Maybe someone can make a nice small cross and a dot in the package and upload the UPK file
                            I'll appericiate it.

Comment

Originally posted by iMpure View Post
                              i tried to edit this shockrifle crosshair into a dot but then still i have this "cross shadow" of the original behind my created crosshair..
                              what did i do wrong? i mean are there shadows on this image too??

either way i would apreciate it if somebody could fit me a nice dot :P

only editing the texture isn't enough, in order to get it working ingame you need to build a new package on your own, not se the alba one, since that package still has the texture with the cross crosshair in it.

Comment

UIFonts

Well, i tried myself not at Crosshairs, but at the fonts used for Health, Ammo and Fragcount. I mean those, where you can´t really distinguish between 6 and 8 (and sometimes 9).

Here´s a short preview (rather badly downscaled, i admit...)

And here´s a zip containing the Bitmaps and the TexMod.log i used (dont forget to alter the pathname in the log, if someone wants to use them):
                                http://www.misterhack.de/UT3/UIFonts.zip

Don´t know, which of the six Bitmaps are really necessary, but after i tried only one and it wasn´t working, i went on the safe side and corrected all the textures using these chars.

Comment

Working...
                                X