ColladaMaya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ColladaMaya

I don't suppose anyone knows where I can download ColladaMaya 3.04E tool I have tried registering with feelingsoftware but the activation emails don't seem to be getting sent out.
    If anyone can help me out with this it would be appreciated.

check your spam folder maybe? i got mine instantly.

Comment

I have checked my SPAM and also tried with another email address I assume they are having issues with the registration system. It looks like it is the only place I can get the required version of Collada as well which is unfortunate as I want to have a play around with getting my own meshes into unrealEd

Comment

just a word to the wise download 3.03 not 3.04 which does not work as goood and mostly crashes on mesh import.

That has got to be the worst website to download stuff from. I feel like a guy on the phone to the dell hotline whenever you enter its looping twisting world.

Comment

does 3.03 support Maya 2008?

Comment

I don't suppose anybody else is using Maya2008 and has any suggestions for alternative exporters I can use for getting my meshes into unrealEd as I am a bit stuck as I can't access the site to get the version of collada I need and actorX doesn't seem to work with Maya2008 at the moment.

any help would be appreciated

Comment

Working...
            X