Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly Editor Problem :-)

Hi Folks

So after my longing for Unreal Editor 3, i've come accross a small problem.

When i want to move an object it only moves the small cross in the middle rather than the wireframe itself. Working fine before i touched something ;-)

Any Suggestions?

There's a little button up top that has a cursor in it. Unclick that. Hopfully it works, I just started using UnrealEd last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Kpow View Post
      There's a little button up top that has a cursor in it. Unclick that. Hopfully it works, I just started using UnrealEd last night.
      Cheers, the new unreal editor is taking some time to get use to, only got it today I was hoping for it to be similar to the previous ones, oh well, but impressed so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Knazzer View Post
        Cheers, the new unreal editor is taking some time to get use to, only got it today I was hoping for it to be similar to the previous ones, oh well, but impressed so far...
        I've never used any of the previous versions. Did you buy the CE? The video tutorials are nice, they have a video for each section on the UI, maybe that will help get you updated. They seem to be saying what has changed since previous versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Kpow View Post
          I've never used any of the previous versions. Did you buy the CE? The video tutorials are nice, they have a video for each section on the UI, maybe that will help get you updated. They seem to be saying what has changed since previous versions.
          No did didn't get the CE this time round, hopefully i'll find some stuff to get me up to scratch again...

Comment

Sods Law, i got this problem again, this time the "white arrow" is unchecked, i can move static meshes, but the cross in BSP's moves only

Comment

Working...
            X