Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Following Tutorials and run into problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Following Tutorials and run into problem

Hey everyone, I'm going through the tutorial videos that came with the CE and I've run into two problems almost right away. I can't find the BSP_WOOD_01 material they use in the first room as the celing texture and even worse static meshes DO NOT appear on my screen when I place them inside the editor (only an axis moving modifier appears). Can anyone help me out here?

I ended up just picking another ceiling material. Same thing happens later on with a missing dragon decoration. I'm not sure about your mesh problem.

Comment

make sure mesh viewing is turned on - press 'w' or select it from the visible things drop down box

Comment

For the meshes, do make sure to check the side/front views as well. Mine got placed well below the room, so I couldn't see them in perspective view after I had placed/positioned them in top view.

And several of us are in the same boat with regards to the missing material and missing dragon. Not sure what's going on with that

Comment

Originally posted by Relic27777 View Post
          Hey everyone, I'm going through the tutorial videos that came with the CE and I've run into two problems almost right away. I can't find the BSP_WOOD_01 material they use in the first room as the celing texture and even worse static meshes DO NOT appear on my screen when I place them inside the editor (only an axis moving modifier appears). Can anyone help me out here?
          Same here, I was missing a couple of the static meshes (the dragon over the fountain) and materials (the same thing you said). I juts ended up using different ones, and kind of doing it on my own. I think that will help the learning (hopefully).

Comment

Working...
          X