Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Need a lot of help...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a lot of help...

Consider me to be a monkey who can use a computer but hasn't the slightest idea on how to make my own map. I just spent the last 30 minutes doing absolutely nothing on the Unreal Editor 3 because i can't use it. Anyone wanna help me out?

As of yet there are very few tutorials for beginners, Ued3 is just different enough from the 2k4 editor that I'm floundering around too. :\

Comment

Do you have the Collector's Edition? There is a bonus disc that contains boatloads of Video Training Modules that show you how to do stuff, except for making models of characters, vehicles, etc. That's all I know. Sorry.

Comment

what is 2k4 editor?

Comment

and i don't have the collector's edition but maybe someone posted those videos on youtube somewhere... i'll go check

Comment

well I couldn't find any of those videos on this internet.... darn...

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr618 View Post
              what is 2k4 editor?
              I'm guessing that Jagnot was talking about Unreal Editor v3.0, the one that came with UT2004.

Comment

ok well I saw some tutorials for 2k4 version and it is different enough to confuse me...

Comment

Would someone who has the collector's edition please post some of the vids on youtube?

Comment

There are legality issues with regards to that and besides YouTube would (possibly or probably) resize the video to a lower reolutionl and thus make them illegible.

Comment

yeah youtube sucks, pirates bay those vids. lol but you didnt hear that from me

Comment

then i'm screwed...

Comment

i couldn't find a torrent

Comment

Working...
                          X