Testing BSP Layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing BSP Layout

So I got some BSP that I want to test out with bots, how do I do that?

I saved the map to the my docs folder path but it does not show up on the in game map list... anyone have any ideas or can I assume people are still learning like me..

Guess it has something to do with cooking or publishing, but it's still a mystery to the majority so I'm waiting for a good instruction/guide/tutorial or whatever. Tried making a quick map, but when I reopened it all the meshes were gone so I obviously ain't got a clue how things work this time around. :P

Comment

Nevermind... got it working now. I have been told that you can get your level to load from the in game menu by doing build all and saving..

well that did not work for me, instead I built the entire level and did a publish, as long as you are saving your maps to the default My Documents folder path (kind of lame) it will show up in game menu

hope this helps...

Comment

Originally posted by MozI View Post
        as long as you are saving your maps to the default My Documents folder path (kind of lame) it will show up in game menu
        anyone wouldn't happen to know how to change that? I have my os on a separate partition and it's only 10gbs or so

Comment

Originally posted by PointlesS View Post
          anyone wouldn't happen to know how to change that? I have my os on a separate partition and it's only 10gbs or so
          Just right click on My Documents and pick properties. There you can move the folder to whatever partition you want. You get an option to bring all content over to the new location, do that.

Comment

Working...
          X