Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I can't seem to duplicate the VH_Hellbender package. Well, I can but it kills UT3 when I try to load it. Anyone else have this problem?

Comment

DOH! got it working finally by duplicating to my package. Thanks

Comment

so is there like any way to do this for meshes? i need to put collisions on some of them (used per poly) but can't save it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beastenator View Post
          so is there like any way to do this for meshes? i need to put collisions on some of them (used per poly) but can't save it.
          Yup, check my tutorial to do that :

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=645290

Comment

Hello all. Great tut, but I can't get anything to allow me to export. I have 3D Ripper, but I can't get it to load UED3. It goes and loads UT3 instead. Believe, me I tried 3D Ripper first. Can anyone please help me out with the textures for the IronGuard male and Marcus Fenix (textures for ones that you can download from the UDN). Normally, I wouldn't even ask, but I'm about ready to pull my hair out from trying.

Comment

Originally posted by potemkis View Post
              Hello all. Great tut, but I can't get anything to allow me to export. I have 3D Ripper, but I can't get it to load UED3. It goes and loads UT3 instead. Believe, me I tried 3D Ripper first. Can anyone please help me out with the textures for the IronGuard male and Marcus Fenix (textures for ones that you can download from the UDN). Normally, I wouldn't even ask, but I'm about ready to pull my hair out from trying.
              A birdie told me you have to type 'editor' in the command line box in ripperX. Good luck

Comment

Oh! Sweet. Thanks m3fs. I'll give that a try.

-Edit: Well, got most of the textures. But the .3dr file that gets exported refuses to show up when I import it into 3ds max (version 7). Any suggestions?

Comment

I doesn't capture anything when i hit F12? (shows Ready To Capture tho)

Comment

Since I updated to patch 2.0, I can't duplicate packages anymore, anyone got this problem too?

Comment

No ive been duplicating them just fine, though that was before I changed the globalshadercache over so we could cook the titanpack stuff with the maps, I'll check on it tonight and post back.

Comment

Ya, I'm having the same problem. Now that i've got the latest patch I can use the log to duplicate packages But, I cannot extract textures.

Comment

But, I cannot extract textures
                          this has always been the case.

Comment

****... I'm on windows 7 RTM and I can't duplicate anymore, the command line doesn't do anything

Comment

such is the fate of the early adopter...:P

Comment

Originally posted by »TheHitMan« View Post
                                ****... I'm on windows 7 RTM and I can't duplicate anymore, the command line doesn't do anything
                                Thanks, you just saved me one winblows 7 installing! Had serious troubles with classpnp.sys freezing at boot time, but this new perk was last nail to coffin. I may install it as dual boot out of curiosity.

Comment

Working...
                                X