Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF_AnkalaKeeps [PC/FINAL]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF_AnkalaKeeps [PC/FINAL]

Name: CTF-AnkalaKeeps
    Version: Final
    Description: Two modest keeps face each other across a long courtyard while back alleys provide alternate access points and stingy views of what lies beyond the boundaries of this arena.
    Screenshots:

Homepage: Unreal Depot
    Download: Download Here

Totally didn't see this one -_-. Too big for fast pace & too simple for technical. So it's well made but I don't like the "gameplay".

Comment

"Too big for fast pace" - Okay, I get that, but what does "too simple for technical" mean, exactly? I doubt that I'll rebuild this one, but I'd like to know so I can improve with future levels.

Comment

Sorry about that, don't really know what to say. it lacks z-axis gameplay & each base are not really UT friendly. While the map is a beauty, it feels empty with part void of walls/pickup/lifts.
        The same map with only BSP would be quite blank, the general layout would fit CS better for example.

Comment

Working...
        X