• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    wow very good

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We don't have invulnerability either. It's kinda cheaty so I replaced it with a speed pickup. You could do this with teammates but the explosion effect blinds you for a couple seconds so sticking the landing would be a problem. lol The "impulse" of my redeemer is so high it would throw you into oblivion. It's good to see that I'm not the only one still making stuff, although I think we could count our audience on one hand. Nice work anyways.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Probably, there is still the deemer run with the invulnerability or from teammates with that Redeemer mod.

The origin of the deemer run is basically not damage related. The damage type has set a high impulse set. The hoverboad hasn't set a proper mass value (for a vehicle). This will cause that the wave damage of the redeemer pushes the hoverboard muc more than the deemer can deal damage in that specific short time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You cant do deemer runs on our server because our Enhanced Redeemer III does 8600 damage & has twice the damage radius as the stock one. :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good work !

Leave a comment:

• started a topic No Deemer Run [Mutator][PC]

No Deemer Run [Mutator][PC]

Name: NoDeemerRun
    Version: 1.0 Final
    Description: Removes/reduces the capability of doing Redeemer run with Hoverboard.
    Features:
    • Removes the capability of doing Redeemer runs (boosting hoverboard)
    • Full net support
    • Full compatiblity to other mutators
    • Works for instant action and online games
    • Serversided only mutator
    • No dependency of the package when playing recorded demos

Friendly Name: No Deemer Run
    Date: April 29, 2015
    Compatibility: Works in 2.1 (+Titan Pack). Prior versions not tested.
    Size: ~ 12 KB
    Comment: This is no bug fix. However, the Redeemer runs (using Redeemer to boost hoverboard) are pretty lame. This mutator prevents that.
    Credits: Epic Games
    Coder: RattleSN4K3

Demonstration:

Download:
    NoDeemerRun_v1.0_Final.zip

Read the Readme file for more information.
Working...
X