Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Retreat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hé hé, you know Anubis, your my greatest fan

I sincerely appreciate your taking the time to talk about the map and to leave detailed, lengthy feedback I THX you very very much to provide such support, encouragement through all my final release. I'm very happy to know that your having some good times playing with my maps !!!!!!!! Sadly, I do't have any motivation to continue mapping. Its not in my future plan

For now on, I'm following the dev of UT4. Your additional pics are very cool too

As for the lava map, I've decided to cancel it. Do you know that you're the only one on the planet who ask me about it lol.

Take care & have fun bud

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post

I sincerely appreciate your taking the time to talk about the map and to leave detailed, lengthy feedback I THX you very very much to provide such support, encouragement through all my final release. I'm very happy to know that your having some good times playing with my maps !!!!!!!! Sadly, I do't have any motivation to continue mapping. Its not in my future plan

For now on, I'm following the dev of UT4. Your additional pics are very cool too

As for the lava map, I've decided to cancel it. Do you know that you're the only one on the planet who ask me about it lol.

Take care & have fun bud
      Hey I dont know what was the reason to cancel this beauty, whats a pity you will not map again.....I bet you will get back to ut4 noisely like fast and furious movie lol if the wave ambiance in ut fanbase would came gloriously like old ut99 days dude you would bet back here to scene! I bet in that lol!

Take care mate!

Comment

Should be back to reviewing in about 2-3 weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSonny07 View Post
          Hey I dont know what was the reason to cancel this beauty, whats a pity you will not map again.....I bet you will get back to ut4 noisely like fast and furious movie lol if the wave ambiance in ut fanbase would came gloriously like old ut99 days dude you would bet back here to scene! I bet in that lol!

Take care mate!
          I doubt it but who know

Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
          Should be back to reviewing in about 2-3 weeks!
          Great, I'm curious to read your review once again m8

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post

Take care & have fun bud
            You're welcome and thank you very much for your kind words! It was a lot of fun writing this all and I would do it again, because it was and is totally worth it! If you would continue mapping in the Unreal World, people would really like that and I would love this idea. Of course, the Unreal community is not the same like in the old days, but hey in the end, it is your decision. Whether you continue or you don't continue mapping, I can accept that, because whatever floats your boat, aye.

Despite everything, thank you very much for your awesome work! It was a good ride and you nailed it!

I'm following the progress of the Unreal Tournament project as well! Kinda interesting to see how everything get made, designed and shaped and can't wait to see the final game (gonna take some time of course).

Seriously?! Am I really the only person, who asked you about this lava map?! That's kinda odd, because this map has potential. However, I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of this map, hehe!

Anyway, take care, stay healthy and have a good time! See you on Na Pali!

Comment

I don't know how I missed getting this one sooner, but I finally have it and it's great! Nice eye candy and terrific gameplay!

About feedback, stevelois: You gave me feedback that not only helped me improve the particular map about which you were commenting, but the guidance you gave me has proved invaluable in my continuing struggle to build quality levels. Some of my level parts are good, some not-so-good (I credit you for helping me continue to make "good" parts). But the input I got from you has always stayed in my mind while building and I imagine will continue to do so when I finally put together a computer capable of running Unreal Engine 4 and start cracking on Unreal Tournament 4 levels. Thanks a ton, stevelois!

Comment

Gloryroader

I don't know how I missed getting this one sooner, but I finally have it and it's great! Nice eye candy and terrific gameplay!

About feedback, stevelois: You gave me feedback that not only helped me improve the particular map about which you were commenting, but the guidance you gave me has proved invaluable in my continuing struggle to build quality levels. Some of my level parts are good, some not-so-good (I credit you for helping me continue to make "good" parts). But the input I got from you has always stayed in my mind while building and I imagine will continue to do so when I finally put together a computer capable of running Unreal Engine 4 and start cracking on Unreal Tournament 4 levels. Thanks a ton, stevelois!
                Well, it's better later than never

It make me happy to know that the feedback that was given at the time could help you out in all your maps I do not have the time to map anymore (since this map was release) and barely have the time to play UT at all. Still, I have great expectations for UT4 and I hope you will jump into the UT4 mapping bandwagon

Best regards.

Comment

Working...
                X