Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Mako L2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    DM-Mako L2

    Name: Mako L2
    Game type: DM / TDM
    Version: 1.0
    Players: 2 – 4
    Requirements: UT3 + patch 2.1 + Titan Pack
    Story / Histoire:

    Recruited by Mako Inc. for your skills and the quick adapting in the tournaments organized in CTF-Mako, you now find yourself at level 2. You must now, once again, prove your skills. Whether it is a close or a long ranged battle, you will need to give everything you got in this small level by winning fights in DM mode in 1on1 or as a team in 2vs2! Good luck!

    Recruté par Mako Inc pour vos habiletés et votre capacité d'adaptation lors des tournois organisés dans CTF-Mako, vous passez maintenant au niveau 2. Vous devez encore une fois démontrer vos habiletés. Que ce soit des affrontements à proximité ou très distancés, il s'agit de gagner les tournois de type DM en mode 1 contre 1 ou en équipe à 2 contre 2. Bonne chance !

    [screenshot]http://stevelois.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/dm-makol2-rl.jpg[/screenshot] [screenshot]http://stevelois.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/dm-makol2-shock.jpg[/screenshot] [screenshot]http://stevelois.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/dm-makol2-sniper.jpg[/screenshot] [screenshot]http://stevelois.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/dm-makol2-bio.jpg[/screenshot] [screenshot]http://stevelois.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/dm-makol2-flak.jpg[/screenshot] [screenshot]http://stevelois.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/dm-makol2-link.jpg[/screenshot]

    Downloads:

    GoogleDrive


    Installation:

    Extract the archive into “My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps” directory. If this folder is not currently on your system, you can safely create it. The archive contains :

    DM-MakoL2.ini
    DM-MakoL2.txt
    DM-MakoL2.ut3
    DM-MakoL2_LOC_int.upk

    Details:

    For this map, I inspire myself from the UT99 level DM-Backup by Quillion. I have made many changes so flow and gameplay are very different. Except the basic layout, everything is completely different from the original and all was made from scratch. This is my second level to use Cr4zy's assets, hence the map name and story. Enjoy

    Features:

    - The map use a clean-industrial-techy look built from 100% custom materials which I’ve made all from scratch coming from custom textures
    - The map as been optimized for TDM

    Note: This level was supposed to be release exclusively with UOF Map Pack 5. I've finished the map in November 2013 but sadly, UOF Map Pack 5 for UT3 as been canceled. This is the standalone release of the map. Enjoy

    #2
    Look like GoogleDrive security is messed up with this file because everything is set right but the download link still doesn't work !?!

    I'll look into that later today.

    Comment


      #3
      It looks great Steve, I can't wait to try it!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Flak View Post
        It looks great Steve, I can't wait to try it!
        THX Flak

        New link up

        I've tested it with Chrome + Internet Explorer without any issue !

        Comment


          #5
          Houston, we gotta problem! The map download works perfectly now, but once you try to play this map, the game crashes. Ironically, you can load the map in the editor. It's the same situation with Greed-Mégane Winter Edition. We need help, please!

          I wanna play this map so **** bad, but I have no idea why the game continues to crash.

          Comment


            #6
            Same here !

            (thx for the quick download fix by the way)

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Anubis 'Shadowgod' View Post
              Houston, we gotta problem! The map download works perfectly now, but once you try to play this map, the game crashes. Ironically, you can load the map in the editor. It's the same situation with Greed-Mégane Winter Edition. We need help, please!

              I wanna play this map so **** bad, but I have no idea why the game continues to crash.
              Originally posted by BomBerWill View Post
              Same here !

              (thx for the quick download fix by the way)
              ****, now another problem

              I have no idea why the map make the game crash ??? Sorry guy's. I won't be able to reupload another version until monday evening.

              Comment


                #8
                The map as been recoocked, retested without any issues from my side. New link up in OP

                Have fun

                Comment


                  #9
                  This is a fun, visually interesting map with great gameplay Steve. Congrats on getting another great map released. Don't be sad about UOF5, there's a new UT coming! The UE4 editor is much more enjoyable to use than the old UT3 editor so I hope to see some UT4 maps from you at some point!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                    The map as been recoocked, retested without any issues from my side. New link up in OP

                    Have fun
                    Forgot to mention that I had no issues with the map i.e. it did not crash my game.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Okeydokey, played this map for some time last night and I gotta say, I really like this one. The CTF version of this map is already a lot of fun. Of course, it is a small map, 4 players are more than enough, because there is always action, but this map looks and feels magnificent. However, maybe here and there you could say that map is pretty saturated, but hell I love it that way. Who doesn't love intense colours, as long as your eyes don't start to hurt, hehe. As I said before, this map looks magnificent, textures are nicely done and the whole map design of this one is great. In point of gameplay, well last night I had some lovely matches and there were many badass shock combos! This map seems to be something for close combat and you might be right, but there is still enough room to get and have the typical Unreal feeling! Wonderful job there buddy, keep up the good work and thank you very much!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by M^vL View Post
                        This is a fun, visually interesting map with great gameplay Steve. Congrats on getting another great map released. Don't be sad about UOF5, there's a new UT coming! The UE4 editor is much more enjoyable to use than the old UT3 editor so I hope to see some UT4 maps from you at some point!
                        THX Martin

                        I'm not sad at all about UOF5 been canceled for UT3 m8... UOF5 might be for UT4, who know

                        I'm considering mapping for UT4 but only time will tell

                        Originally posted by Anubis 'Shadowgod' View Post
                        Okeydokey, played this map for some time last night and I gotta say, I really like this one. The CTF version of this map is already a lot of fun. Of course, it is a small map, 4 players are more than enough, because there is always action, but this map looks and feels magnificent. However, maybe here and there you could say that map is pretty saturated, but hell I love it that way. Who doesn't love intense colours, as long as your eyes don't start to hurt, hehe. As I said before, this map looks magnificent, textures are nicely done and the whole map design of this one is great. In point of gameplay, well last night I had some lovely matches and there were many badass shock combos! This map seems to be something for close combat and you might be right, but there is still enough room to get and have the typical Unreal feeling! Wonderful job there buddy, keep up the good work and thank you very much!
                        THX for the kind words & I'm happy you like it

                        Also, THX for also posting at UOF ^^

                        Comment


                          #13
                          It's a little thing but.....there's no map list screenshot

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by lowenz View Post
                            It's a little thing but.....there's no map list screenshot
                            Heu... dunno what to say because the preview pic appear correctly in the map list as you can see :

                            [screenshot]http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/2df7/0c5n0r7k76lf0lzfg.jpg[/screenshot]

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                              Heu... dunno what to say because the preview pic appear correctly in the map list as you can see :

                              [screenshot]http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/2df7/0c5n0r7k76lf0lzfg.jpg[/screenshot]
                              Re-downloaded and now it works :|

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X