Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Wizd3m View Post
    I played it, and just had to say something: http://themasterfoundry.com/ut3-user-map-dm-valon/
    THX very much for the review Well described, as always

Originally posted by Hymnal View Post
    Hah, I just joined and found the announcement thread for this map. I thought to myself, "I'll be glad when this releases. Looks like a blast."

I scroll down to the bottom and ...boom...here I am, lol. Downloading now!

-----
    EDIT
    -----

...LOVE IT!!!
    Great !!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hah, I just joined and found the announcement thread for this map. I thought to myself, "I'll be glad when this releases. Looks like a blast."

I scroll down to the bottom and ...boom...here I am, lol. Downloading now!

-----
    EDIT
    -----

...LOVE IT!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I played it, and just had to say something: http://themasterfoundry.com/ut3-user-map-dm-valon/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Anubis 'Shadowgod' View Post

More UT3 maps by you?! BOOYAH!!! That sounds awesome as hell and I'm looking forward to your next one, that's for sure. And once you start to develop maps for the new UT game in Unreal Engine 4, it gonna be awesome as hell as well!
    +1 to that, great to see this guy still releasing quality maps for UT3 and continuing a hobby he enjoys, not only that but Steve has a very keen eye, attention to detail, and a unique style that works very well in the UT universe IMHO, I anticipate he'll be as much an asset to the new UT as he's been in UT3.

P.S.
    Steve; I didn't lose all of my maps, luckily I had other hardware failure on the design machine and the hard drive was OK, I have the editor open in another window. Hopefully I can find some time to finish some incomplete projects over the summer. BTW, I tried to type a similar reply Thurday night and the browser ate it .. computers you know, gotta love 'em. Cya around bro, i'm still with ya.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Firmament View Post
    It would be awesome to see you doing some stuff for the newt UT, but yeah, real life matters more than games... sometimes
    Well, time will tell

Originally posted by Achernar View Post
    Truly a beautiful effort.

Top work balancing game play and aesthetics, bsp work is outstanding. Hats off
    THX very much Buddy Hope to see ya testing my next map. Your testing skills are so great

You're very welcome and thank you for these kind words! Kinda feel flattered right now! However, you deserve it! I mean, you do a marvelous job at mapping and so far I really liked all of your maps. So yeah, keep up the good work! Regarding this, I like writing stuff and if you like to see something bigger, e.g. a review I could do that, it just takes more time. It's up to you.

Of course sometimes I write stuff and next day I review my written and I'm totally confused about it. It was that kind of situation when Epic Games announced the new UT game and I did some trash-talking on the Unreal Engine forums. I have no idea why I did this! Probably just a bad day, school is pretty ****ed up from time to time. Gosh.

More UT3 maps by you?! BOOYAH!!! That sounds awesome as hell and I'm looking forward to your next one, that's for sure. And once you start to develop maps for the new UT game in Unreal Engine 4, it gonna be awesome as hell as well!
    Yeah, well, I'll see with the time because learning a new editor take time.

I just started another smaller, DM map

@AL

So THX for your support

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by stevelois View Post
    Great Your one of my "supporter" you know & it's always rewarding to read your comments

I won't have the time to learn UE4 so that mean no maps for UT4. Therefore, I like to map & like to play UT3 so my mapping efforts will continue to be for UT3 until 2015. If there is a free editor that come with UT4 in 2015 I may switch but as for now, I'm sticking to the UT3 editor.
    You're very welcome and thank you for these kind words! Kinda feel flattered right now! However, you deserve it! I mean, you do a marvelous job at mapping and so far I really liked all of your maps. So yeah, keep up the good work! Regarding this, I like writing stuff and if you like to see something bigger, e.g. a review I could do that, it just takes more time. It's up to you.

Of course sometimes I write stuff and next day I review my written and I'm totally confused about it. It was that kind of situation when Epic Games announced the new UT game and I did some trash-talking on the Unreal Engine forums. I have no idea why I did this! Probably just a bad day, school is pretty ****ed up from time to time. Gosh.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Truly a beautiful effort.

Top work balancing game play and aesthetics, bsp work is outstanding. Hats off

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I won't have the time to learn UE4 so that mean no maps for UT4. Therefore, I like to map & like to play UT3 so my mapping efforts will continue to be for UT3 until 2015. If there is a free editor that come with UT4 in 2015 I may switch but as for now, I'm sticking to the UT3 editor.

It would be awesome to see you doing some stuff for the newt UT, but yeah, real life matters more than games... sometimes

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 1XTreme View Post
    Good deal on another one complete Steve!

As always glad to see you still mapping. - Looks very slick, nice work man.
    THX buddy

Have fun

DM-Valon and finished?! Sounds like awesome news! Really liked this map when I played it for the first time and it is still same impression. Thank you very much for getting it done and finishing! Keep up the good work!
    Great Your one of my "supporter" you know & it's always rewarding to read your comments

What are your plans for the future? Any other UT3 maps or are you gonna join the people, who develop the UT game? Just curious!

THX for the mirror

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...le=DM-Valon.7z

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DM-Valon and finished?! Sounds like awesome news! Really liked this map when I played it for the first time and it is still same impression. Thank you very much for getting it done and finishing! Keep up the good work!

What are your plans for the future? Any other UT3 maps or are you gonna join the people, who develop the UT game? Just curious!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good deal on another one complete Steve!

As always glad to see you still mapping. - Looks very slick, nice work man.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by M^vL View Post
    Happy to see this go final Steve! Looking forward to getting it dirty!
    Good Let me know how much dirty you've made it

Originally posted by Firmament View Post
    Clean, beautiful and fun. Perfect map, nothing else to add!
    THX and happy fraggin'

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Clean, beautiful and fun. Perfect map, nothing else to add!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Happy to see this go final Steve! Looking forward to getting it dirty!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X