Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Mythos PC/PS3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Mythos PC/PS3

Conversion of CTF-Mythos from UT2004 to UT3 by Poppersia

PC Version

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5fkwnc

PS3 Version v2

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7n...u/USERDATA.JAM

Man poppersia, you got some skills! Awesome.

Comment

Tested this map, looks nice . My only complaint is there's
      no health packs just vials, and there's no link gun, just the ammo.
      But there's Super health though. The map otherwise runs fine.
      Can you add AViRL rocket packs and health packs and an power up like
      Udamage, berserk, invisibility, shield belt, or ect. on the other small floating platform.
      Cool beans.

Comment

ShrapnelAD - could you test the new PS3 version in the first post please

If its ok let me know and ill upload new PC version
        Tks

Comment

Oh, my bad poppersia. So does the new PS3 version have health packs and
          the link gun? Thanks for reminding me.

Comment

yes it does , and some Udamage on the side platforms

Comment

Works fine, but too much super health power ups.
              Two should do fine. For health, you can add the standard health packs that
              restores 20 health, line correctly instead of scattered all over the map lol.
              Btw, can you add a link gun to each base because there's only link ammo, but no
              link gun. And the shield belt is not centered on small platform.

At least you did your very best, poppersia. Good job!

Comment

The mediafire link for this one and Nayr don't work either. Is there some limit before mediafire starts asking you to type in the message or whatever? It pretty ridiculous.

Comment

Type a message to download, it is not the death.....

Once the correctly validated message you should be able to download with no problem..... I think.

Comment

new PC download link in the first post

Comment

Got it from sendspace...thank you again! Looks like LordBret is bored.

Comment

All my excuses SkaarjMaster, I confused your problem with a lack of patience.

There is nothing nasty towards you.

Comment

now if I can just get my UT games working again. check the sticky thread at the top of this section.

EDIT: working now, no driver updates.

Comment

Sorry I have to repeat this, but there's too much super health
                            on this map. And no link gun, just the ammo. You should stick with
                            the standard health packs and keep the super health at the side platforms.

Maybe you can add this, poppersia.

Comment

cool remake!

Someone sounds like a broken record.

There are a few versions of this map for various UT games that I know of (a search at usual places should bring these up):

CTF-Mythos (for UT most likely by eko)
                              CTF-Mythos-SE (for UT most likely by eko)
                              CTF-eko-Mythos-2k3 (for UT2003 by eko) >> I have this one
                              CTF-Mythos-classic (for UT2004 by eko)
                              CTF-Mythos-SE3 (for UT2004 by eko) >> I have this one as well

This new UT3 version needs a preview shot as well as a link gun, more things in space, and you can never have too much health. I like the skybox (huge planet, sweeping/swirling space dust thing with hole in the middle and stars), Egyptian-theme, long runs, columns with flames, fixtures with flames, tattered banners, music, arches and weapon placement. Yes, this map as well as the UT2004 version can be hitscan hell with very good bots, but this version has some long jumps and jumppads that can speed the CTF process up a bit. This is a simple, fun space map made even better by the jumppads and extra helath.

Comment

Working...
                              X