Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Touhou-Vocaloid-Anime-Halo-GearOfwar-Crysis-MassEffect-Section8-Deadspace links news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooo, I love that Section 8 model! I'd love to have a PS3 version of that.

Comment

Great! Downloading this...

One question for anyone who can answer though : I also want some bots to use these models. Unfortunately, and this is not only custom model's case, but also original ones, they reverted into default Iron Guard model. I had Vocaloid 3.0 + Anime from Moddb, and while some people like Hatsune Miku did appear as themselves, some of them appeared as those Iron Guard, including original ones like the Liandri bots

Any fix/suggestion for this?

Comment

fixed links Thanks for your patience'm working on a new update

Comment

While you're at it, maybe you can fix a few typos of their names

Oh, by the way, the name of the custom factions did not show up correctly on my UT3 (some random directory and code mix-ups). Any idea why?

Comment

custom content shows another route-'m studying to change some scripts to try to fix it
            most just want to see the detailed models and action but do a good mod takes time as slow and safe hobby xD

Comment

Originally posted by SKaa3w View Post
              fixed links Thanks for your patience'm working on a new update
              Really the same old files?

Comment

any chance of getting this reuploaded? or atleast someone direct me to the Touhou pack I can't find it anywhere.

Comment

this is the only link i found http://www.4shared.com/file/iC9yke51...ajes_MODs.html get it before it goes down

Comment

oh this mod is old work to new version more detail , cusstom quality materials , fix physicals etc

I'm working on this in my spare time recently as this mod was requested by many people and last year the mod did not have many followers and applications so I want to re-activate the mod with a little more quality

Video reference : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flJWyb3oY9g

Comment

Working...
                    X