Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Didn't had the time to play your latest map yet until tonight

I must say, you've reach your goal with this level. I'm not a fan of Asian Map but... wow, it is very well made & a definitive keeper

Love all the little touches here & there, very pro.

A keeper for me & THX for sharing this masterpiece ! ! !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice addition to my collection

Noooooooooo….not your last map! Anyway, the preview shot took a few seconds to come up, but I get that these days sometimes. This one looks great with the sunlight, trees, falling leaves, other vegetation, buildings, mountains, architecture, lighting and blinding skybox (wait, that’s the sun I’m looking straight into). I like all the blues, purples, oranges and yellows as well as the general Asian theme. The light fixtures and sprite lights (that’s what I call them) are good touches. The gameplay is good, but there was tendency to get stuck very, very briefly on stuff but not as bad as it sounds. Definitely study the map a bit to get the weapons you like and most fun with TDM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by evilmrfrank View Post
    OMG XD I must have accidentally deleted it after fixing the last bug Reuploaded it with the ini file. Thanks for the heads up!!!

It's my last map for UT3 because I'm wanting to practice my skills in 3ds max and photoshop some before UE4 stuff starts coming out

Fixed the ini issue, same link as before http://evilmrfrank.com/Files/DM-CBP3-Daoist2.zip
    Thanks for fixing that bro, appreciate it. UE4 does look pretty amazing... I need a new CPU. Let's just hope Epic stays true to the game and releases Unreal Tournament 4 with UE4.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Starship Ghost View Post
    Why your last map?

anyway this needs a preview shot and ini file. Awesome map though.
    OMG XD I must have accidentally deleted it after fixing the last bug Reuploaded it with the ini file. Thanks for the heads up!!!

It's my last map for UT3 because I'm wanting to practice my skills in 3ds max and photoshop some before UE4 stuff starts coming out

Fixed the ini issue, same link as before http://evilmrfrank.com/Files/DM-CBP3-Daoist2.zip

Leave a comment:

• replied
    got sucked into WOTs again.......will get to this map this weekend and then UT2004 maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why your last map?

anyway this needs a preview shot and ini file. Awesome map though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Man, all I can and wanna say about this map is just BEAUTIFUL! I mean, it is a pure pleasure to play this map and regarding this, the atmosphere and visual quality make me kinda breathless. Thank you very much for this wonderful map! Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Saw the vid you posted about this map a few weeks back. Superb visuals that I know I'll enjoy for sure!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL View Post
    Definite keeper over here!
    Same here, it's a beautiful map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks Looks amazing, downloading...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great stuff Frank Good to see the Collission issue fixed.

Furtheron very professional map with very believable environment. Definite keeper over here!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you! It helped.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great !

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I had a very recent backup of the map that loaded fine So here is the new download with the collision fixed - http://evilmrfrank.com/Files/DM-CBP3-Daoist2.zip

Leave a comment:

• replied
    kk, sorry about that I'll try and fix this tonight. If I can get the map to load in editor I'll have a fixed version up tonight, if not then I'm not sure I can do anything about it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X