• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumple's Weapon Fire Sale!

Name: Rumple's Weapons
    Type: 42 Weapon Pack
    Version: Final
    Requirements: UT3 + patch 2.1 + Titan Pack
    Credits: Rumple for all the weapons except for the Ripper lite which I modified for Hedsteem. Blade Trooper made the original I just did some tweaks to it.

This is a compilation of the past 6 years of my work! There are 42 weapons in this pack, way too many to post screen shots of all of them. Here's a list of whats inside!

G-36 Assault Rifle
    Bio-Stinger
    Plasma grenade Launcher
    Cerberus Rocket Launcher
    Chainsword
    Dark Matter Cannon & Dark Matter Redeemer
    C-4
    Avenger Minigun
    EH-Bio Rifle (does no self damage)
    EH-Flak Cannon
    EH-Ice Flak Cannon
    EH-Plasma Gun
    EH-Lightning Gun
    EH-Link Gun
    EH-Redeemer III
    EH-Scorcher Flamethrower
    EH-Shock Rifle
    EH-Sniper Rifle
    EH-Sniper Rifle B (rail gun)
    EH-EMP-Avril
    EH-Enforcer
    Impulse Avril
    Napalm Rocket Launcher
    Necris Avril
    Necris Link Gun
    Necris Shock Rifle
    Necris Stinger
    Noob Slayer Knife
    PPC (Particle Projection Cannon)
    Pumpkin Bomb
    Punisher Pistol
    RIIP Trans-kill-ocator
    RIIP Sniper Rifle
    Ripper
    EH-Rocket Launcher
    Snowballs
    Swarm Avril
    Toon Weapons (shock, canister launcher, rocket launcher)
    Wraith

There are also a lot of mutators in this pack. The chainsword has one called AddCHS. It adds the chainsword as default inventory without replacing any other weapons. EHLGA is Enhanced Lightning Gun Arena. It replaces all weapons with the lightning gun. EHLGAHC is a hardcore version. Eveyone spawns with just the lightning gun, it removes all other weapons & pickups from the map. The only way to get ammo is to pick up weapons from killed players. AddKnife adds the NoobSlayer knife as default inventory. UTMutator_SnowballArena is an arena mutator that gives everyone only snowballs. R_T gives you the RIIP Trans-kill-ocator, a translocator that has a puck that sticks to players & vehicles.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?sr7f26ws439etgd

Hoooooo.... woaw......

Just awesome

Many Thanks

Comment

Nice job man.

Comment

This weapon pack is a lot of fun. Fooling around throwing C4 charges on Morpheus is hilarious.
        The effects on the Redeemer III and the Dark Mater guns are impressive. Although I think the size of the mushroom cloud is a bit overkill considering the actual blast radius of the redeemer is smaller.

Comment

Yes it is overkill but the fact that it does a total of about 8600 damage is overkill. No matter how big the map is you can always tell when someone gets nuked!

Comment

wow looks interesting... downloading
            Thanks

Comment

Magnificent missiles and a very good sound, it is really the attractive work.

I love it...

Thanks again

P.S : Can work you on this crazy project? -> http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...apon-on-UT-III

Comment

I updated the original post with a description of the mutators in the package.

Comment

What tweaks have you done to the Ripper Lite V2 exactly?

Comment

I freakin love me some swarm avril!

Comment

LOL @rek. @ Ghost: I gave it the sounds of the UT2004 Chaos ripper. Thats pretty much it.

Comment

The swarm avril is devastating! When people hear 9 avril locks at the same time their bowels instantly release & they bail out of the vehicle even if they're 200' in the air. lol.

Comment

so if I replace my ripper lite v2 with yours with the new sound and join a server using the other one...will it download that one or still use yours for me? not that it matters, was just curious. if yours sounds better I'll replace it. I remember this weapon was pretty hard to get headshots for some reason.

Comment

AWESOME, great assortment of weapons.

Comment

I don't know if the original will work if you just overwrite the upk. I would suggest making a backup of the original one before trying my version. On a side note a friend from another forum <coughmartyscarnagecornercough> was looking for a ripjack for UT3 so I started making another version of my own using the tribes spin fusor model. All I have left to do is add an arena mutator & I will release this baby soon! It fires much the same as the ripper light for the primary but it is easier to get headshots with. The alt fire shoots 3 of the primary blades at once. It's pretty devastating.

Comment

Working...
                              X