Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Unreal Old Friends Low Poly Map Pack

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may catch some flak for this one...(hides)

DM-Atori

Comment

Hey guys, so far I can play the maps (I am absorbed by the university), every map there is great, very good lighting and fun gameplay, I have to say Tengoku is one of my favoritesfor the gameplay, Diabolical is great with that effect of smoke. Also the sand cascading effect in Animus is very good. Congratulations guys! is an excellent work.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizd3m View Post
        I may catch some flak for this one...(hides)

DM-Atori
        Another great review, THX

Originally posted by NØØb_Zaibot View Post
        Hey guys, so far I can play the maps (I am absorbed by the university), every map there is great, very good lighting and fun gameplay, I have to say Tengoku is one of my favoritesfor the gameplay, Diabolical is great with that effect of smoke. Also the sand cascading effect in Animus is very good. Congratulations guys! is an excellent work.
        Hey Zaibot, THX for stopping by ! It's great to know the pack satisfy hardcore players héhé

Comment

Originally posted by NØØb_Zaibot View Post
          Thanks man!

Yo Zai you should message me on UOF on here when you have time.

Comment

Top work on the lastest maps pack. Really enjoying your efforts. Top work all of you!

Sorry for the late reply, life has held me hostage for some time now.

Comment

Looks hardcore with glowing concrete! Good effort.
              Too bad I don't have a PC though.

Comment

Hmm, is this the large open arena map pack. Love one of
                the maps with tron and concrete theme.

Comment

Awesome sauce! I'm glad to know that there's still hope for keeping UT3 alive! If only I had the strength and time to get back into building some good old fashioned close-quarter DMs, I'd be right back into this myselfl.

Comment

Yes, I will be coming back soon to review some maps here and in the UT2004 section. Sorry some stupid other game (WOTs) has taken my time away from the Unreal Universe.

Comment

Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
                      Yes, I will be coming back soon to review some maps here and in the UT2004 section. Sorry some stupid other game (WOTs) has taken my time away from the Unreal Universe.
                      Good It's always pleasant to read your reviews m8

Comment

Yikes! Looks like I jumped the gun on the reviews. I DLed all maps for UT3, UT2004 and UT, then decided on a review order. Then, tried DM-AlpsDawnDuel2 in both UT2003 and UT3 and both games crashed and locked up computer with multicolors on the screen. In UT2003 it tried to fade back into the game and you could see the outline of the map scene but didn't quite make it all the way. I'm not even going to try UT2004 or UT. Of course, World of Tanks works just fine. Anyway, I'll try to get back in here and review ASAP, but I may need a new video card (old one is GTX280 and about 5 years old). What does it sound like to you? Sorry for spamming up this thread with this stuff.

EDIT: Looks something like this when it locks up but with pixels:
                        http://image.naldzgraphics.net/2012/...on-texture.jpg

EDIT AGAIN: OK, I updated antispyware programs (etc.), windows updates, defrag and backup, then cleaned the video card and other connections and reseated the card and UT3 works now, so I'll proceed with those reviews as long as I can. I'm holding off on driver updates until I decide to finally try Rage or I get lockups again in any UT series game.

EDIT AGAIN AGAIN: Also, just finished the latest UT3 map reviews and DM-Lighthouse-final, DM-Malevolence-LPv1.1, CTF-Mythos and CTF-Nayr (as well as all the others I reviewed this month before them) also all work fine. So UT3 won't be the reason I finally upgrade my 182.06 drivers....on to UT2004 maps!

Comment

Working...
                        X