X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odedge mirror added in OP

THX a lot bro

Comment

Always been in love with your mappacks and there you just proved it again. You guys are awesome and these maps are magnificent! To be honest, I don't have any favourite or something, because I like them all very much! Anyway, keep up the good work and you gonna make my day!

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis 'Shadowgod' View Post
        Always been in love with your mappacks and there you just proved it again. You guys are awesome and these maps are magnificent! To be honest, I don't have any favourite or something, because I like them all very much! Anyway, keep up the good work and you gonna make my day!
        Cheers for the nice words Anubis. Hope you have fun with the maps!

Comment

I can't stop playing Animus and Atori, those maps are so great, both gameplay-wise and visually. And Jigoku is a very nice CTF map, also lots of fun in Greed.

Btw, who made the music? Is there a soundtrack available? I really like the music from Animus, I need this in my playlist. xD

Comment

Good to hear ya having some fun with them M8!

Comment

Originally posted by TourianTourist View Post
              I can't stop playing Animus and Atori, those maps are so great, both gameplay-wise and visually. And Jigoku is a very nice CTF map, also lots of fun in Greed.

Btw, who made the music? Is there a soundtrack available? I really like the music from Animus, I need this in my playlist. xD
              Glad to hear your having fun on the maps

The song of Animus is Camo and Krooked - Afterlife (BCee Remix)

Comment

Originally posted by TourianTourist View Post
                Thx to post comments and glade to hear you like our work !

Comment

Awesome map pack!

The UOF team has done it again.

CTF-UOF-LP-Jigoku (by DarK aka Darkn3ss is QnL, Mclogenog and Sebastien Nova aka UTNOVA) > clean lines, nice trim, no fluff, great layout and flow; like the oriental symbols, music choice, color variations with base indications, weapon/item placement and z-axis; tough bots and mine can defend well; layout can be confusing at times, so study the map first.

CTF-UOF-LP-Rising (by DarK aka Darkn3ss is QnL) > I like the squares/blocks (interesting…Legos…no…wait…it’s something else), cool trim to indicate bases, music choice, “ads/banners”, good layout and clean lines. This is a large map with z-axis with holy moly, tough bots (esp. Slain, and mine can defend) and also fun.

CTF-UOF-LP-Tengoku (by Mclogenog) > It sticks to the theme of the pack again with clean lines, nice trim, almost subtle color indicators for bases, great layout and flow, and a good music choice. It’s a little darker with nice shadows and z-axis. The bots are a little easier in this one and mine have a tough time defending.

DM-UOF-LP-Animus (by DarK aka Darkn3ss is QnL) > It’s a slight departure from the theme so far, but love the lighting/shadows, torches and skybox. Is that a river/waterfall of sand? It has cool music and lots of z-axis. The bots are tough and this is a fun TDM map, but better find a decent weapon quick.

DM-UOF-LP-Atori (by Sebastien Nova aka UTNOVA) > This one has eerie music, cool design and z-axis. Looks like it’s back to the clean lines and trim again with better shadows/lighting and a space skybox. This map reminds me a little of Phobos, but just a little. It made for an interesting match with all the buzzing and other sound effects. The bots are good but could be slightly better.

DM-UOF-LP-Diabolical (by Lord PorkSword) > The preview shot took a few seconds to come up in the game. This must be the token Q3-themed map of the bunch with all the upside-down crosses, lava, lava bombs, dark sky and such. Wait a minute, it even has upside-down crosses on obelisks. Let’s not forget the good metal beat/riff music as well as the obvious serious z-axis going on (this is not lacking in any of the maps in this pack). I like the tough bots, thick fog at times and the fun TDM battles.

DM-UOF-LP-Genki (by Mclogenog) > This one starts out and I noticed the bright white and light blue skybox with singularity. It probably has the least amount of z-axis of the bunch and a good music choice. The bots need work and I love the sounds in here, but my wife’s not a big fan.

DM-UOF-LP-Unlimited (by DarK aka Darkn3ss is QnL) > I saw the Quake symbol, but not really a Quake-themed map. Looks like it’s back to the clean lines and stuff, but the trim is busy in spots and the crazy blocks go all the way up. It’s a mess of colors and lighting, but oddly it seems to work. This map has plenty of z-axis, but needs more weapon pickups. The bots are good in here and lots of fun.

Thank you for the maps!

Comment

Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
                    The UOF team has done it again....

Thank you for the maps!
                    THX for the detailed reviews of each map, much appreciated as always

Comment

Yes, Cheers Skaarjmaster!

Comment

Here's my first review for UOF LP pack, CTF-Jigoku Hope you guys enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizd3m View Post
                          Here's my first review for UOF LP pack, CTF-Jigoku Hope you guys enjoy it.
                          Excellent review

Looking forward the next maps of the pack

Comment

Thank you so much stevelois! I Really appreciate the feedback. Hey, just out of curiosity, will you be going to Fan Expo this weekend in Toronto?

Comment

Originally posted by Wizd3m View Post
                              Thank you so much stevelois! I Really appreciate the feedback. Hey, just out of curiosity, will you be going to Fan Expo this weekend in Toronto?
                              Your very welcome m8

Nope, I'll go to Quebec city this w-e.

Comment

Ahh kk, just wondering. Well, have a nice trip

Comment

Working...
                                X