Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

NyLeve's Legacy v1.1 DM/TDM, DOM/DblDOM and Single Player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear ya like it! Hopefully in the near future I'll have some good news about the DP!

Comment

Some good news!!
      I've now fixed the Healing Fruit issue so it won't conflict with nELsOn's maps anymore.
      I'll re-release the map once I've done some testing.
      I, and some other very helpful folk, have been working on some 'things' to get the Single Player version released.
      Expect some news in the nearish future.

Comment

Great news indeed!

Just don't forget to tell us when your fixed map is ready

Comment

After a long long long time I've finally updated the map and have also released the Single Player variant!
          See first post for info, especially the v1.1 notes!

Comment

That's awesome news, amigo! Downloaded and played it and I gotta say I'm in love with this. I know, Watch Dogs was released last week and many people went nuts because of this game, but I didn't. I was blown away when I played the single player version of your map. Nice job there! Looking forward to more, that's for sure! I'm also happy to see, that you fixed this little problem with the healing fruit. I mean, who doesn't love Nali?! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Excellent news buddy!

Comment

Is there a way to have the Dispersion Pistol on official/custom maps?

Comment

It should be available via the mutator that replaces weapons. Mappers making custom maps should be able to include the weapon in their maps. (just need to add the weapon mutator under custompackages in the editor.ini)

I've also updated the links above with a slightly newer version of the Single Player and DM versions. This new version contains a 'modernized version' of the original Dusk Horizon track. This track was made by Yuri (FaithMax at UOF). He's done an awesome job on the track by re-recording it with modern instruments!
                  Unfortunately the DOM variant is stuck on the previous version as I cannot edit the map anymore due to crashing issues.

Comment

That great news! i love your map, brings back good memories when i was playing the first Unreal

It should be available via the mutator that replaces weapons.
                    Just checked it, the Dispersion Pistol is spawned but there is a bug, mainly theres no first person view, i can "use" the weapon, but can't "see" it... ofcourse i checked if a had hidden weapons enable, but no, every weapon is on right hand..

http://i60.tinypic.com/f9o56c.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/jsmtmr.jpg

Comment

• Noone has done the UI scenes for it if that is what you asking, it will always show the Shockrifle[4]

Click image for larger version

Name:	UTWeap_DPForum.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	3250958
                      • UT3's stock/ Default mutator can be used to swap weapons. (e.g. rocket launcher for Dispersion pistol as shown above)
                      • Or you can configure the "NewDefaultInventory" Mutator to choose your starting weapons.
                      • check settings with "ESC > Weapons > Show Weapon hand (Right or left), etc etc

Comment

Noone has done the UI scenes for it if that is what you asking, it will always show the Shockrifle[4]
                        No that's not it, i know that in the UI it will always show the shockrifle icon...
                        UT3's stock/ Default mutator can be used to swap weapons. (e.g. rocket launcher for Dispersion pistol as shown above)
                        Try that, and that the problem, on NyLeve's Legacy map i CAN see it, but if a change the weapon via mutator (swap weapons) i Can't see it (Dispersion pistol)... (e.g. Map Arsenal, swap shockrifle with Dispersion pistol... it will be "invisible" in first persion view)
                        check settings with "ESC > Weapons > Show Weapon hand (Right or left), etc etc
                        Try that, no good

Comment

Can't get enough of this map, because it is so **** beautiful and brings back so many memories! The newer version is awesome as hell, because that music is wonderful and fits perfectly to the ambience! Thank you very much!

Comment

Too much spam to download all these mediafire maps lately.....not happening...sorry. I get a few, then they ask for a code and spam me.

Comment

Working...
                            X