Jailbreak Bloody Mappack [PICS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BloodK1nG View Post
    I want to release this pack since three years, so it's right there's no rush for me BUT:

This thread is NOT a joke: I really going to release and I currently upload it on Mediafire without any password ...it's just a bit slow
    OK good, glad to hear it .. yeah give everyone a chance to utilize some of your hard efforts and not let this tremendous amount of mapping effort go to waste BK, even if not all of the maps work with the current JB; it appears there may not be a lot you can do about that (since the JB mod is designed by someone else) except perhaps to consider to possibly release some of those maps that may be having trouble and/or crashing as separate CTF and DM maps as you see appropriate depending on the layout, size, etc. its better not go to let them go to waste one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
      WOW, 40 maps !!! This is insane

Many pics look awesome

But the Jailbreak mod is still in beta ?
      Thx but no one looks like your ctf-citius

"Officially" the mod still in beta but in reality *** ********* ****! Yeah !

Originally posted by 1XTreme View Post
      OK good, glad to hear it .. yeah give everyone a chance to utilize some of your hard efforts and not let this tremendous amount of mapping effort go to waste BK, even if not all of the maps work with the current JB; it appears there may not be a lot you can do about that (since the JB mod is designed by someone else) except perhaps to consider to possibly release some of those maps that may be having trouble and/or crashing as separate CTF and DM maps as you see appropriate depending on the layout, size, etc. its better not go to let them go to waste one way or another.
      Jailbreak is mainly designed to be played online or in Lan so it's could be great to have a public server setup with the new version to play these maps.
      Anyway I can release beta2-compatible maps. (I know you prefer ctf than jb 1XTreme but I'll not convert them in ctf ...or not immediately)

Comment

Tien petite question au passage...

Pourrais-tu ré-adapter la map JB_jaquesbirthday qui avait giclé avec la version Beta 2 du mod ?? je n'ai du-coup jamais joué cette carte. Il me semble que c'est la seule à ne pas s'être retrouvé sur la version Beta 2.

Enfin quand tu en auras le temps bien sûr.

Tu t'en sort avec la fraction en deux partie ??

A+

Comment

Originally posted by snake12 View Post
          yeah its me the 1 and only i think
          You could be an imposter, fk-nero
          Originally posted by LordBret View Post
          Pourrais-tu ré-adapter la map JB_jaquesbirthday qui avait giclé avec la version Beta 2 du mod ?? je n'ai du-coup jamais joué cette carte. Il me semble que c'est la seule à ne pas s'être retrouvé sur la version Beta 2.
          I've already tried to fix JB-jaquesbirthday by uncook and update its kismet vainly... see this post where everything is explained.
          Enfin quand tu en auras le temps bien sûr.
          I've enough time to finish one more map, maybe Castlebreak.
          Tu t'en sort avec la fraction en deux partie ??
          I think I'll cut it into four packs, for an easier upload and download.

Comment

just install dropbox and upload it there...

Comment

Toujours des problèmes avec l'upload.... ??

Comment

nothing dammit LOLO

Comment

So we're waiting for beta3?

Comment

Always no news ?

Comment

No prob, all maps are uploaded and I wait authorization from JB team.

There's still one bug/terrain anomaly, where any helps is welcome:
                      you cannot feign death everywhere in JB-Bikinibottom, 50% of terrain's collision doesn't work (when you feign death).

Current terrain setup:

Comment

Ok

I would wait too for the agreement of the team.....

Thanks.

Comment

Final Preview added!

(6 maps updated and 10 new added)

Comment

Great !

Thanks !

Comment

Where is the download link?

Comment

Ha ha ha....... J'ai cru un instant que le pack était sortis.......

-> Vato3001 : The link was not posted, because the last version of Jailbreak are not officially go out.

Comment

Working...
                                X