• Show
Clear All

Jailbreak Bloody Mappack [PICS]

DOWNLOAD HERE

Jailbreak Bloody Mappack
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: UT3 Patched 2.0+, TitanPack and Jailbreak RC+ installed
    Description:
    After seven years of developping, 4 divorces, 14 index finger tendinitis, triple brain cancers, two suicides, one
    detox stay, and been kidnapped by a female skaarj during six months on a strange island I'm finally able to release
    my mappack. It contains 40 maps for the Jailbreak mod on Unreal Tournament 3, there are maps for all tastes.
    I hope you have fun and enjoy!
    (Credits in readme)

Screenshot:

Download:

HERE

Holy smokes 40 maps ........

Some of those screens look **** nice .. and that Bikini Bottom map looks very slick.

I'm sorry to hear about your triple by-pass brain transplant, the loss of your big toe and both of your left feet; but evidently it hasn't hurt your mapping abilities there bud.

Jailbreak fans should be ecstatic .. - while I don't personally play that mod just the same your efforts are an incredible contribution to the community, which is super super cool IMHO. - Great work!

Comment

That's a long custom JB maps (total of 40) you got there! Unfortunately...
      ...can you upload this one to the other site? GF disallows downloads for people in other countries like mine (PH) and yours (FR).

Comment

I would like to check out these maps. Where is this unlock tool, or, what is the password please?

Comment

Originally posted by Private Tux View Post
          That's a long custom JB maps (total of 40) you got there! Unfortunately...
          ...can you upload this one to the other site? GF disallows downloads for people in other countries like mine (PH) and yours (FR).
          Now I understand my 403 error... any suggestion? (I was wanting Mediafire but there is a size limitation)
          Originally posted by 1XTreme View Post
          Holy smokes 40 maps ........

Some of those screens look **** nice .. and that Bikini Bottom map looks very slick.

I'm sorry to hear about your triple by-pass brain transplant, the loss of your big toe and both of your left feet; but evidently it hasn't hurt your mapping abilities there bud.

Jailbreak fans should be ecstatic .. - while I don't personally play that mod just the same your efforts are an incredible contribution to the community, which is super super cool IMHO. - Great work!
          Thx; You don't play jailbreak but you are a ctf player? jailbreak is like a ctf match but ....for adult

Originally posted by NickG View Post
          I would like to check out these maps. Where is this unlock tool, or, what is the password please?
          Me too but only these guys can help you: DannyMeister and Wormbo.

Comment

Enfin !

Le très attendu nouveau pack de maps Jailbreak est sortis.....

"Now I understand my 403 error... any suggestion?"

-> Une division du pack en deux parties d'environ 120 Mo devrait pouvoir faire passer la pilule à Media Fire.... test & see

See you soon the friend ^_^.

Comment

at last it bin realest bin wait for it for a long time thx bloodk1ng

Comment

you have the key or something

Comment

Originally posted by snake12 View Post
                  you have the key or something
                  Looks like BloodK1NG was trying to direct me to here earlier:

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showp...2&postcount=30

(some of the map pack cannot be played presently with current JB release., So BK locked it and did not disclose this fully here.)

Comment

That is a freaking insane amount of content! No wonder you went through all of that stuff - if I made that many maps, I'd be on my 4th wife too! Looking forward to trying this out!

Comment

Originally posted by NickG View Post
                      Looks like BloodK1NG was trying to direct me to here earlier:

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showp...2&postcount=30

(some of the map pack cannot be played presently with current JB release., So BK locked it and did not disclose this fully here.)
                      Actually he was trying to direct you to Wormbo or DannyMeister's BU profile, you cannot see those with out having a BU account and / or being logged in.

This is getting more and more interesting. I've a fairly good idea of whats going on but I'll keep it to myself for now.

The JB fans are probably thinking "I knew it had to be too good to be true" **SIGH**

Comment

ooh well

Comment

Originally posted by snake12 View Post
                          at last it bin realest bin wait for it for a long time thx bloodk1ng
                          nero it's you? I still remember our match in 2010, quite fun! the revenge is coming soon
                          Originally posted by LordBret View Post
                          "Now I understand my 403 error... any suggestion?"
                          -> Une division du pack en deux parties d'environ 120 Mo devrait pouvoir faire passer la pilule à Media Fire.... test & see
                          Merci, c'est ce que je vais faire.

For 403 error, the only thing that I can do is this: http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/1877/gameff.jpg
                          Originally posted by 1XTreme View Post
                          "I knew it had to be too good to be true" **SIGH**
                          I want to release this pack since three years, so it's right there's no rush for me BUT:

This thread is NOT a joke: I really going to release and I currently upload it on Mediafire without any password ...it's just a bit slow

Comment

yeah its me the 1 and only i think

Comment

WOW, 40 maps !!! This is insane

Many pics look awesome

But the Jailbreak mod is still in beta ?

Comment

Working...
                              X