Clear All

• replied
    great as always......thanks....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    love this............

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for all the hard work and still supporting the PS3 with new content after all these years....

Sorry for the late upload...now up at www.ut3mod.com - Community Bonus Pack 3 Volume 5

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Firmament View Post
    I don't quite see the point with DM-CBP3-Q1DM4.
    Its a Quake remake.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't quite see the point with DM-CBP3-Q1DM4. Too rare weapons, weird "doors", Armor placed in totally unexpected place imo...
    Also, the room with the rocket launcher is clearly one excellent place for campers as there's only one entry in there (ANGULAR one moreover), and the only exit leads to a place you can't reach otherwise (unless I'm mistaken), causing quick retreat to be even simpler. No offense, but I can't recall of any author of the CBP/HOLP/UOF/COMP packs making such an obvious mistake, gameplay-wise.

Well anyway, thank you all for releasing this new volume

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you guys

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Simply fantastic work guys! These maps are a pure blast to play.

Thanks for all the effort you guys put into them

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanx all ! muchly appreciated...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Flak View Post
    We played the maps at Epic headquarters on the Friday before release. Many of the old guard were there. These are fantastic maps, be sure to grab them!
    +1 yes grab these maps! - I helped beta test some of these and they are top notch.

Its very neat to hear this! - I'm glad that you all are still interested in the Unreal Tournament series @ Epic HQ! -

Could this be a hint? - <rhetorically speaking of course> & Flak you're awesome.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    NICE MAPS! beautiful visual and fun layouts THX CBP team.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Flak View Post
    We played the maps at Epic headquarters on the Friday before release. Many of the old guard were there. These are fantastic maps, be sure to grab them!
    Haha thats so epic!

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Odedge View Post
    Not to stray off topic too much, but I appreciate map review sites. I speed read the review on Alpu and you write very well. Be sure to put in what you do like and you don't like and why. While everyone won't agree with you, they will know "the why" behind it your opinion.

I would also consider some sort of score. It could be based on a 100 scale or 10 or 5? It can be simple as thumbs up, thumbs down, or maybe even a sideways thumb.
    Yea sorry, I didn't mean to take this thread off topic, but thank you very much and I'm currently thinking of adding some sort of rating system, for me and for users to vote.

Originally posted by IceCreamYou View Post
    Thanks for the reviews!
    It's my pleasure

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Wizd3m View Post
    http://thealternativegamer.com/2012/...vault-dm-alpu/ <-- an example

Don't know if anyone is interested, but I started a small website where I review UT3 maps along with other custom content for favorite games of mine. I'm currently enjoying the new CBP3 volume. I'm not a writer or even a regular reviewer so feedback of any kind would be appreciated. Also, what kind of info do you guys like to see in your UT3 map reviews? Maybe something I'm neglecting to mention or should put more focus on.

Thank you and I hope the authors never stop making these awesome packs.
    Thanks for the reviews!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Wizd3m View Post
    http://thealternativegamer.com/2012/...vault-dm-alpu/ <-- an example

Don't know if anyone is interested, but I started a small website where I review UT3 maps along with other custom content for favorite games of mine. I'm currently enjoying the new CBP3 volume. I'm not a writer or even a regular reviewer so feedback of any kind would be appreciated. Also, what kind of info do you guys like to see in your UT3 map reviews? Maybe something I'm neglecting to mention or should put more focus on.

Thank you and I hope the authors never stop making these awesome packs.
    Not to stray off topic too much, but I appreciate map review sites. I speed read the review on Alpu and you write very well. Be sure to put in what you do like and you don't like and why. While everyone won't agree with you, they will know "the why" behind it your opinion.

I would also consider some sort of score. It could be based on a 100 scale or 10 or 5? It can be simple as thumbs up, thumbs down, or maybe even a sideways thumb.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X