Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Private Tux View Post
    Super beautiful atmosphere, visuals, custom textures, space skybox, extraterrestrial sounds, custom music, and BSP work. Spectacular design, details, colors and HOLP-styled materials that indicate this map very comprehensible. There are some intense z-axis, interesting weapon/item placement; nice putting a blue grid of death, jumppad and portal design and Liandri roster portraits. Excellent gameplay and the bots are easy as always. Excellent map by Stevelois, indeed.

Two mirrors added:
    http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...DM-Amyrade.rar
    http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=4131
    Wow, THX for the kind words and also for the mirrors, much appreciate m8

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Super like!

Super beautiful atmosphere, visuals, custom textures, space skybox, extraterrestrial sounds, custom music, and BSP work. Spectacular design, details, colors and HOLP-styled materials that indicate this map very comprehensible. There are some intense z-axis, interesting weapon/item placement; nice putting a blue grid of death, jumppad and portal design and Liandri roster portraits. Excellent gameplay and the bots are easy as always. Excellent map by Stevelois, indeed.

Two mirrors added:
    http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...DM-Amyrade.rar
    http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=4131

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
    That's OK, I fall off this world all the time but I always come back.
    LOL

Goo one m8

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's OK, I fall off this world all the time but I always come back.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by M^vL View Post
    Had a great time playing this on my server tonight. One of the guys I was playing with said he fell out of the world when he fell through the floor with the killing volume (he just kept on going and didn't die). We tried to recreate it but couldn't. Nevertheless awesome stuff and I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. We're going to be playing it a ton I can tell! You can read his comment on my website (see sig).
    THX for letting me know about the issue

I posted my answer on your website. Therefore, I don't intent to fix it because I couldn't reproduce it & I won't even know what to fix in the first place giving the map BSP structure & killzone coordinates.

Have some good fights bro

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Had a great time playing this on my server tonight. One of the guys I was playing with said he fell out of the world when he fell through the floor with the killing volume (he just kept on going and didn't die). We tried to recreate it but couldn't. Nevertheless awesome stuff and I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. We're going to be playing it a ton I can tell! You can read his comment on my website (see sig).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Achernar View Post
    Hey hey, simply a tremendous effort! The map plays is awesome and the environment is superb. Next to unimaginable given the attention to BSP you gave! Need I say more...

I'm off to play another round
    I'm happy you think so bud

It is my best BSP map indeed. Well, the only other one is DM-Itarion which is so simple, no matter why this BSP is the best of the 2 LOL.

Go play, go go go!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey hey, simply a tremendous effort! The map plays is awesome and the environment is superb. Next to unimaginable given the attention to BSP you gave! Need I say more...

I'm off to play another round

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bware View Post
    A Flawless map. I really like the visual styles you put into your maps. The use of colors and lighting make your maps unique imo.
    Thank you for this piece of candy.
    I do my best to produce something that look and feel different from map to map. I like to use different stuff so my learning get better with the time. I'm happy I have enough imagination and patient to achieve this hihi Like I love low gravity maps, I made only DM-Itarion & I would like to make more (Morpheus like) but don't know where to start lol

THX very much & enjoy the candy (good timing with Halloween)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A Flawless map. I really like the visual styles you put into your maps. The use of colors and lighting make your maps unique imo.
    Thank you for this piece of candy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Lord_PorkSword View Post
    Good to see people comment on this superb map!!

Very well done Steve!!
    It's my pleasure to share my stuff with the community & I'm grateful that players take the time to stop by & leave their comments

THX to you too bro for the private testing, much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good to see people comment on this superb map!!

Very well done Steve!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DarkSonny07 View Post
    me like those sexy lights this map goes to my collection heheheh
    Good

Originally posted by SEBASTIEN-NOVA View Post
    Awesome BSP work, original & nice map, GJ Steve !
    THX bro

Originally posted by Thrallala View Post
    Congratz on reaching Final!

the map is awesome, myself I'd never have the patience to make a map like this :P

5/5, no doubt about it, quite a feat using only BSP aswell
    THX for the compliment bud, happy you like it

Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
    I like the use of the custom textures, good custom music, chosen colors, trim, designs, theme, lighting, sounds and crazy layout. I enjoyed the berzerk announcements, sounds while flying through the map near ceiling at beginning and flow of the map. Not too fond of the bottom blue death area though, but it is good there is that lip to fall on first. The bots are good and anyone want a collection? Dang it, how did that comment get in there?
    THX for the review m8

Leave a comment:

• replied
    another good one!

I like the use of the custom textures, good custom music, chosen colors, trim, designs, theme, lighting, sounds and crazy layout. I enjoyed the berzerk announcements, sounds while flying through the map near ceiling at beginning and flow of the map. Not too fond of the bottom blue death area though, but it is good there is that lip to fall on first. The bots are good and anyone want a collection? Dang it, how did that comment get in there?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Congratz on reaching Final!

the map is awesome, myself I'd never have the patience to make a map like this :P

5/5, no doubt about it, quite a feat using only BSP aswell

Leave a comment:

Working...
X