Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Seraph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Seraph

DOWNLOAD!

Name: Seraph
    Playercount: 8-12
    Style: Low-Poly aimed.
    Patches: None specifically required.
    Backstory: (Sigh* ok):

An old abandoned mine once used by the Liandri for digging up various amounts of Nano for the use in their new technology. During the great war, the mine collapsed, trapping everything inside of it, eventually killing all of them.
    The final stories of the people that tried to escape can still be found on what remains of the mine.

No description, just yay and have fun.

Credits:
    - Hourences, for a small part on one of his tutorials in which he explains how abstraction lines set the feeling for a level. Also, a wide variety of textures used in this map are his.
    - Stevelois, for his lightning tutorial really helped me create a good shadow for this map
    - McLogenog, for setting an example for good stock decals and how to set it up.

Nice map, judging from screenies. Downloading!

Comment

Originally posted by Private Tux View Post
      Nice map, judging from screenies. Downloading!
      Thanks! Hope you enjoy and leave any feedback.

I will not redistribute the map as followed by feedback, but will be taken into next maps as improvement

Comment

great! another map to my "buchaca" ( in spanish is bolso == bag lol)

Comment

More polished version will be released

Comment

Like the atmosphere, details, basic team colored trims/stripes/walls, custom music, and skybox. This map gave a great look of HOLP or UT99 (either of these two have simple classic gameplay and design for this map) with great simple textures, simple layout, but needs more lighting/shadow (I know that you are currently making an updated version of this map to increase polish). Nice job on putting the crystals in the top middle area, rock ceilings, and the only one thing there's no waterfall or lava sounds. Bots are tough too.

Comment

I must have commented in the beta thread already, but here are my comments again just in case....

I like the walls, trim, middle map colors, stripes, crystals, shadows, skybox and depth of caves shown, as well as layout; the gameplay is fun, but my bots need to defend a little better and not just wait there until the flag is taken.

Comment

Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
                I must have commented in the beta thread already, but here are my comments again just in case....

I like the walls, trim, middle map colors, stripes, crystals, shadows, skybox and depth of caves shown, as well as layout; the gameplay is fun, but my bots need to defend a little better and not just wait there until the flag is taken.
                Thanks for your kind words Skaarjmaster.

I'm planning to release a more polished version with some minor things when time. Fixed.Final

Comment

Working...
                X