No announcement yet.

DM-Albatross 4.0 [PC]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't know why, but AlbatrossPackage.upk won't push from my redirect; it insists on copying from the server.

Comment

Bump! Got crash.

Hey TKBS, just downloaded your updated version of DM-Albatross in v4.0 four months later, after that in this day, I've got a Runtime Error after loading this map and UT3 went apparently crash. Installation is fine but not in the game, or did I just found some mistakes.

Comment

Ah, I remember this map, hope has the original music.
        I'm going to give it a run.

Comment

The PS3 version runs fine, thank goodness. The issues I found is
          the music doesn't repeat and a little too quiet. At least there's the original
          UT2004 music. The other issues is that when you kill the character in the
          rocket launcher hallway, the character disappears when not gibbed, the gibs fly out
          randomly, and when you pin the character at the wall or ceiling with stinger minigun
          alt fire, the character stretches out of shape along with intense geometric stretches
          into jaggy, pointy, triangles that ruins the character when they die in the rocket launcher
          hallway. That kind of disappoints me with these kind of issues.

Overall, the map remake itself brings back the nostalgia from 2004, fun to
          play in, and a great layout design. Hope these issues would be fixed if someone uncooks it and
          recook it again.. Thanks for the map anyways.

Comment

Working...
          X