No announcement yet.

DM-Mégane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My WIP of DM-Mégane for Greed mode using the winter theme for the first time It as been posted yedterday on UOF forums.

[screenshot]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6861/qdkr.jpg[/screenshot]

Comment

Steve would you mind if I used this map on my Bloodshed server? I would require an uncooked version to add my modifications for the classed based spawns & the kismet for DM play in a Warfare map.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumplehedskin View Post
        Steve would you mind if I used this map on my Bloodshed server? I would require an uncooked version to add my modifications for the classed based spawns & the kismet for DM play in a Warfare map.
        I don't mind to send you the uncoocked version as long as you use the modified version only on your server & not release that modified version anywhere else. The only versions I expect to see on public forums / sites is the DM release in this thread & the upcoming Greed version I'm working on.

You want the DM version if I understand correctly & not the Greed one ?

If it's cool with you, I'll send you the uncoocked version this week with the link in PM

Comment

Yeah just for my server. The DM version please. Thanks!

Comment

Yeah just for my server. The DM version please. Thanks!
            I provide you the link in PM for the uncoocked version Have fun

Comment

Thanks man! You should come check my server out.

Comment

Thanks man! You should come check my server out.
                I do not have much time these days for UT3 (or any games) but I would like to see a video to see how you play the map in this new game mode

Comment

Sure thing! I'll get it up there by this weekend. I've been working overtime lately so I haven't had much time for working on this stuff during the week.

Comment

Sure thing! I'll get it up there by this weekend. I've been working overtime lately so I haven't had much time for working on this stuff during the week.
                    Cool

I'm curious to see what's goign on in this new game mode play in my map

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                    My WIP of DM-Mégane for Greed mode using the winter theme for the first time It as been posted yedterday on UOF forums.

[screenshot]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6861/qdkr.jpg[/screenshot]
                    On a side note, how come no one comments about my last pic ??? It's my best work so far & no support, constructive feedback from the community ! That's a shame No wonder why mappers left the forums when you see that total lack of support from the "community" ! Simply decieving.

Comment

Steve, it's excellent, but for greed mode only? :|

Comment

Originally posted by lowenz View Post
                        Steve, it's excellent, but for greed mode only? :|
                        THX lowenz

Well, I wanted to make a winter edition of this map and also play a different game mode. Greed fit's perfectly

Comment

Working...
                        X