Ally McBeal Voicepack 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Suddenly I feel the urge to play UT3 again! Could be something to do with the quad damage mod I discovered today. Also GTA5 isn't released for PC yet lol! No worries Tux, love your voicepack page!

Syex

Leave a comment:

• replied
    FilePlanet link got down and closed. Here's the page on this VP through my NEW homepage:
    Five mirrors: my new homepage, Dropbox, UTzone.de, GameFront and UT-Files.com.
    UT-Files.com DL link overwritten by me, by changing the file size.

@Syex: Thanks for being nice to me. And love your VPs!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I notice there's been problems with my voicepacks. Thanks Tux for sorting this out. I'm not a frequent visitor to this site these days, the older I get the more 'casual gamer' I become. That's isn't to say I'll ever give up gaming.

Syex

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh I see, someone changed the file but failed to change the file name so when I went to upload this version I seen it was already on the server. Go figure.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Umm, Skillz. That link is the old version of Ally McBeal VP (modified 2008). The current one is this thread (modified 2012).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    mirror http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...AllyMcBeal.rar

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here's the page of this VP through my NEW homepage:
    http://privatetux.tuxandroid93.net/u...lymcbeal3.html

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Almost forgot!

Syex UT2004 Voicepack Collection

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mirror added to UTzone.de >> http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=4033

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for comments Tux, good to know it works. As for UT2004 voicepacks, almost forgot about that site. I'll probably upload them to fileplanet, i'll look for them later. Will reply here when it's done.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks, Syex! The VP definitely works now for good. And oh, your voice packs for UT2004 with download links are broken, I just caught your site from Site Palace, could you re-upload them?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Ally McBeal Voicepack 2012

Ally McBeal Voicepack 2012

Name: Ally McBeal voicepack
    Version: 2.1
    Compatibility: Latest patch
    Description: Ally McBeal voicepack

Comments: This is the final release (I hope!). Autotaunts work, however, voicepacks for UT3 still have to be assigned to an existing model in order to function. Hopefully this will be fixed one day. However, I have made one breakthrough regarding the order sounds. This version now also works on Domination maps so delete any older versions including the most recent one I uploaded a few days ago.

Download: Now available at Fileplanet

Ally-McBeal-UT3-voicepack-2012 fixed

Syex
Working...
X