CTF-RB-SkyBridge V1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Nice. But you should make maps for UT(4) . Until then, create your maps for Toxikk. Keep up the good work. Always interesting maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bringing back this thread from the dead to make a small announcement.

I've just received confirmation from Martin Schwiezer, lead developer at Reakktor Studios, that a remake of CTF Skybridge will be included in the game TOXIKK.
    For those of you that don't know, it's an arena shooter similar to UT. The game is in early access, so it's a bit bare bones at the moment. However all the basics are there and the gameplay is solid.
    I'm told the map editor will be released in a later update in April, so I'll see what I can do with it then.

As for Unreal Tournament 4, although I'm not really interested in taking part of the development process, you can be sure I'll be making maps for it when it's finished.
    And from what I've seen I like what they are doing with the art direction.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry for being so late to the party, but I finally got a chance to play the map. Not being a CTF player, I played it in greed... which played ok. The bots never use the bottom of the sky bridge and if the skulls fall off the map, that's a bummer.

Greed game play aside, I love the look and atmosphere of the map (as with the DM version). This one bumps it up a notch with more meshes to fit the theme.

I especially liked the jump pads, flags,breakable glass, and the cool teleporter doors (which took me a while to notice).

I look forward to your future maps...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    fun CTF map!

I love the Mirror's Edge theme (similar to NewEden) as a break from the gloom and doom of some UT3 maps. The crazy traffic, ambulance sounds and music track (if that is what I hear over the traffic) really add to the already brilliant atmosphere. I like the use of the jumppads, flag location, teleporters, weapon/item locations, and ease of jumping down; the bots aren't too bad either. Even though it's a Face-type map, I won't hold that against you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PS3 version is now up at UT3MOD.COM: CTF-RB-SkyBridge

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i use custom characters and 3rd person all the time how cant you..the characters in this game are so lame like gears of wars rejects but this bug only happened with this map when i use custom characters so iguess if i really want it i have to get rid of my favourite precious boba fett

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i play tested the PS3 cook for 45 mins before posting the link and found no issues with it .

just had a look again and there is deffinatley no problem seeing other players and no curuption on the main menus ,

i have no custom characters or mods installed , just custom maps

i read a long time ago custom characters can cause problems in map so i never installed any

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nuts......well you know anyone that takes character requests i sent you a pm about it

neweden works perfectly btw no framedrops or anything even with tons of mutators

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I contacted the guy that cooked NewEden for PS3, so when he PMs me the link I'll post it here. Hopefully that one will work.

Also, no, I don't take requests.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ...wait a sec theres some kinda bug where character models are almost invisable until you get very close to them but once they get like 3 foot away they turn invisable again ..ill keep testing..ok the map messed up my game that bug happened on every map after i downloaded it so it looks like ps3 guys cant download it cause the bug went after i deleted this map.. if it helps like character portraits were all like static so was health bar icon and when i shot sometimes the effect would be like a square.....and on the main menus and loading these weird blue like strips of code or something started appearing

thanks for trying anyway

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ok here i go ill give ya a yellow if somethings up ..i played the deathmatch version of this kinda map with jurrasic rage dinosaurs it was soooo gooooooddd really nice

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here is PS3 cook

http://www.mediafire.com/?2809o5506a405c9

Great map Remus , NICE WORK

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey you home yet im ready for this hot potatoe of a download i just hope it cools down or i wont be able to catch it haha hot potatoes are hot ....remus do you take requests for maps ???????

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Got PM , thanks Remus
    Ill cook it tonight ,when i get home

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i love it ..its gunna be great times all the times i love that clean theme you just gotta do a vechile one based of this theme or just something HUGE..i can play invasion on this level right ??? i remember when i played unreal tournament 2004 ages ago there was this really cool 21st century level in a skyscraper and you could go on like EVERY floor i think.. i think it had zombies and a lift it might have been a hotel

Leave a comment:

Working...
X