No announcement yet.

CTF-RB-SkyBridge V1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for being so late to the party, but I finally got a chance to play the map. Not being a CTF player, I played it in greed... which played ok. The bots never use the bottom of the sky bridge and if the skulls fall off the map, that's a bummer.

Greed game play aside, I love the look and atmosphere of the map (as with the DM version). This one bumps it up a notch with more meshes to fit the theme.

I especially liked the jump pads, flags,breakable glass, and the cool teleporter doors (which took me a while to notice).

I look forward to your future maps...

Comment

Bringing back this thread from the dead to make a small announcement.

I've just received confirmation from Martin Schwiezer, lead developer at Reakktor Studios, that a remake of CTF Skybridge will be included in the game TOXIKK.
      For those of you that don't know, it's an arena shooter similar to UT. The game is in early access, so it's a bit bare bones at the moment. However all the basics are there and the gameplay is solid.
      I'm told the map editor will be released in a later update in April, so I'll see what I can do with it then.

As for Unreal Tournament 4, although I'm not really interested in taking part of the development process, you can be sure I'll be making maps for it when it's finished.
      And from what I've seen I like what they are doing with the art direction.

Comment

Nice. But you should make maps for UT(4) . Until then, create your maps for Toxikk. Keep up the good work. Always interesting maps.

Comment

Working...
        X