Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Legacy(Vortex Rikers v1.1 - PC, PS3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you will release the full mod. I swear, I'll translate it into Russian (and, maybe, German).

Comment

That looks fantastic Lord!

Comment

Thanx for the comment Flak!

Comment

Will you make the second level? The first is very good.

P.S.: RPG elements will destroy Unreal.

Comment

Yes, expect a remake of the second level!

Regarding RPG elements in an Unreal remake...this would be a good thing(if done right). An RPG element would enrich and expand the storyline and Unreal lore! I'd love to have an Unreal based game that mixes FPS with a good amount of RPG content!

Comment

Regarding RPG elements in an Unreal remake...this would be a good thing(if done right). An RPG element would enrich and expand the storyline and Unreal lore! I'd love to have an Unreal based game that mixes FPS with a good amount of RPG content!
              Okaaay, but enable an option that disables RPG elements. Just for those people, that hates RPG.

Comment

Sounds like you would like a direct remake. *hint hint* lol

(mine is not as crappy looking as on my last screens anymore)

Comment

Sounds like you would like a direct remake
                  You make that sound like a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
                    I'm curious whether someone could remodel the Dispersion Pistol and code it so it behaves and looks like just like in Unreal 1 - including power-ups...
                    I didn't like the look of the dispersion pistol in Unreal 1. I think that it doesn't look pistol-like enough. I prefer the dispersion pistol from Unreal 2, and the transformations could be made in the animation software using either morph targets (the same way all the models in Unreal 1 were animated) or skeletal animation (how the rest of the animations of the dispersion pistol will probably be created)

Originally posted by Lord_PinkSword
                    Huge thanx to Juan Pancho Eekels for creating the original Vortex Rikers level.
                    The original map was actually created by CliffyB. If you have Unreal 1 and the editor is working, open the map, check the Level Properties, and in there find "LevelInfo". Under the Author entry, you'll see that the name is Cliff Bleszinski.

Comment

Yup, Mr. Eekels created the Ny Leve falls and (as it seems) the textures or the sign with the number and name of the Vortex Rikers.

Comment

Any news?

Comment

Yup, he's working on Ny Leve falls. You should check out his thread at Unreal Old Friends.

Comment

FYI - Offical map thread here!

Here's a pic! (as you first walk out of the Vortex Rikers)

Hope ya like it!

Comment

gorgeous !

Comment

Oh god... it's so
                                Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
                                gorgeous !

Comment

Working...
                                X