Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danielle Harris Voice Pack for UT3 v1.1 [Updated: 06-Jan-2012]

Danielle Harris Voice Pack for Unreal Tournament 3
    Version/Release Date: 1.1 – January 06, 2012 (GMT+8, 11:54 PM)

DESCRIPTION
    This is a UT3 voice pack of the most popular scream queen Danielle Harris. You may recognized for her role as Jamie Lloyd in Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (1988) & Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers (1989), reprised as Annie Brackett in Rob Zombie's Halloween (2007) & Halloween II (2009), among some other movies are medium on impact that would fit them enough to this voice pack. It contains 'different age' of this celebrity that is certain made a range from child star to adult actress, and it as amount of swear words in taunts who you frag. The default model attached to this voice pack is Kai from 'Ronin' faction. The default Jester voice is used in the areas in which this voice pack does not cover. The sounds are PAL audio format with 16-bit, 22 kHz mono .WAV files, converted from 8-bit using the Batch Processing window from GoldWave and "uncooked" package.

Samples:
    "Whoever you are, I've got a big dog with me, and he bites!"
    "You know, I made the fuel from an apple you threw away."
    "I can't believe you're making me haul this thing all the way over there."

Contents:
    18 Acknowledgments
    16 Friendly Fires
    7 Encouragements
    24 Other/Miscellaneous
    36 Taunts

COMMENTS
    This is a UT3 version of the Danielle Harris voice pack converted from my UT2004 version. I'm watched a few number of horror movies than just that if you are a big fan of the genre. I'm simultaneously working on my several future voice packs of actors, actresses and fictional characters for UT2004 first to keep it handy. I recommended both making versions of my VPs for either UT2004 or UT3. You'll find this character in the 'Ronin' faction and set as a team bot or player. Taunt listings and samples are included in the HTML file.

VERSION HISTORY
    v1.1, 06-Jan-2012
    • Reduce the volume to the same match of the default UT3 voices.
    • Convert the pitch value of the character Jamie Lloyd to PAL format plus adding more samples for the guest appearance of Danielle Harris in some television series.
    • New style in the HTML ReadMe file with dark grey background and HTML5 development.

v1.0, 29-Oct-2011
    • Original release version of the voice pack.

INSTALLATION
    Simply extract it from the RAR archive to the directory below (different paths for Windows platform):

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\My Documents
    7/Vista: C:\Users\(username)\My Documents

Once installed, you will find the character 'Danielle Harris' in the "Ronin" faction.
    To get the best out of the voice pack, set as a team bot or player. This way at least you'll hear the taunts from the team bot.

CREDITS
    * Myself for creating this voice pack.
    * Notepad++ for the codings of UnrealScript.
    * Media Player Classic for the great and 'lightweight' media player software.
    * The folks at GoldWave for making awesome audio editing software.
    * All movies of Danielle Harris are belong to various productions/film companies.

HOMEPAGE
    http://privatetux.tuxandroid93.net/

DOWNLOAD
    Danielle Harris Voice Pack v1.1 from My Homepage

Alternate direct download from Dropbox
    Alternate direct download from UT-Files.com
    Indirect DLs: GameFront, UTzone.de
    Type/Size: RAR - 9,592 KB — MD5: 4b73f84e31dcbd8583a3aa28983a8717

Updated to Version 1.1

Updated to Version 1.1 of my Danielle Harris voice pack for UT3. Adding some various clips for her small appearance in some television series. The ReadMe file has the new layout with HTML5 format (same as my UT2004 style).

(See first post for details.)

Comment

Bump! Two download links of this VP added: my new homepage and UT-Files.com.

Comment

Working...
      X