Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jennifer Connelly Voice Pack for UT3 v1.1

Jennifer Connelly Voice Pack for Unreal Tournament 3
    Version/Release Date: 1.1 – October 25, 2011 (GMT+8, 11:21 AM)

DESCRIPTION
    This is a UT3 version of the Jennifer Connelly voice pack converted from my UT2004 version. One of the most beloved and charmed actress in Hollywood turns into spring. This voice pack contains 'different age' of this celebrity that is certain made a range from child star to adult actress, same as my UT2004 version. The default model attached to this voice pack is Ariel from 'Iron Guard' faction. I tried to make a custom model for her, I wasn't impressive to do elsewhere, at least you will find her in the existing faction with the portrait of Jennifer, only found in Character Customization menu. The sounds are 16-bit, 22 kHz mono .WAV files, converted from 8-bit using the Batch Processing window from GoldWave. This voice pack contains foul language throughout, so there was no point in me marking any of the taunts.

Samples:
    "Bullseye! ::giggles::"
    "I guess I figure there's more to you than you like to show."

Contents:
    18 Acknowledgments
    20 Friendly Fires
    7 Encouragements
    33 Other/Miscellaneous
    43 Taunts

COMMENTS
    This voice pack is a tribute to the film actress and former child model Jennifer Connelly. Sound clips taken from her movies in sixteen titles from Once Upon a Time in America (1984) to He's Just Not That Into You (2009). You'll find this character in the 'Iron Guard' faction and set as a team bot or player. Just hear some samples in the voice menu and make a suggestion to this voice pack.

Have fun and happy fraggin'!

INSTALLATION
    Simply extract the "UTGame" folder from the RAR archive to the directory below (different paths for Windows platform):

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\My Documents\Unreal Tournament 3
    7/Vista: C:\Users\(username)\My Documents\Unreal Tournament 3

Once installed, you will find the character 'Jenny Connelly' in the "Iron Guard" faction.
    To get the best out of the voice pack, set as a team bot or player. This way at least you'll hear the taunts from the team bot.

CREDITS
    * Myself for creating this voice pack.
    * Notepad++ for the codings of UnrealScript.
    * Media Player Classic for the great and 'lightweight' media player software.
    * The folks at GoldWave for making awesome audio editing software.
    * All movies of Jennifer Connelly are belong to various productions/film companies.

HOMEPAGE
    http://privatetux.tuxandroid93.net/

DOWNLOAD
    Jennifer Connelly Voice Pack v1.1

OP updated. Voice pack added to my Dropbox space (again ).

Comment

Bump! Two download links of this VP added: my new homepage and UT-Files.com.

Comment

Working...
      X