Nyan Cat Redeemer! [Now on PS3][PC] [Pics+Vid]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe74509 View Post
    Just tried replacing enforcers with this, the result was so hilarious! .
    How? My game doesn't allow a combination with the Weapon Replacement mutator... what did you use?

But this thing is crazy. It's just lol. Thx, guys.

Comment

Just use the weapon replacement mutator, switch the enforcer with nyan cat redeemer.

Comment

Originally posted by azurescorch View Post
        To use it online you'll have to find a server with it enabled. To use it offline find the mutator options.
        To install extract the UTGame folder to \Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3
        I cant find it on the mutator why is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Kogen View Post
          I cant find it on the mutator why is this?
          You should have the files in the following directories.

\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\Script\UTNyan.u

\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\Localization\UTNyan.int

\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\WP_NyanPack.upk

\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config\UTNyan.ini

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zy View Post
            You should have the files in the following directories.

\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\Script\UTNyan.u

\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\Localization\UTNyan.int

\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\WP_NyanPack.upk

\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config\UTNyan.ini
            Yes
            Yes
            Yes
            and Yes
            and still not on the list. Dose the mod not like me? lol

Comment

@ KOGAN
              You need to use the "Weapon Replacement" Mutator that came with UT3.

- They have not uploaded a mutator,This is Unusual [intentional maybe????] considering they all fully understand how to do it.

** I do not know what files are in the download but in the 4 x paths Crazy gave you none of them are a mutator.

- compile this
              Code:
              class NayanMut extends UTMutator;

function bool CheckReplacement( Actor Other )
              {
                  // See if the player has picked up the crappy nyan cat
                  if(Other.IsA('UTWeap_UTNyan'))
                  {
                     ReplaceWith(Other, "UTNyan");
                  }
                  // return true to keep this actor
                  return true;
              }

DefaultProperties
              {
              }
              CHANGE UTNyan..... to whatever the nyan **** is called

i have no idea what they have called their nyan cat, i do admit however that the technicolor smoke is a much needed [sexy] addition to the bland and colourless nature of UT3.

- im sure all of there files work so KOGAN - something is done wrong your end.

Or you could delete this nayan and make your own.

EDIT
              -Umm viral nyan cat???

- open it in editor to find out the weapon name and get attacked ..cheers guys.
              P.S. your upk is uncooked.
              -Rename you UPK; delete the orig, then delete the unnecessary files and name it back to normal. No need for the unused mesh.-

and the reason you could not delete them - i think, is because you had your script compiled after you tried changing the upk again.

Comment

Kogen I'm going to PM you with something.

Originally posted by TKBS View Post
                @ KOGAN
                - open it in editor to find out the weapon name and get attacked ..cheers guys.
                Did we intend for other people to open the upk and look at it? No, we did not.

And by all means, keep calling our weapon replacement "crappy". It doesn't make you seem bitter that we've gained more attention than you at all. That was sarcasm by the way, just in case you can't tell.

Besides, this was never meant to be a polished professional mod. It was a quick mod done for a laugh. It was secretly put on the EU warfare server for a laugh. And the pug players did indeed laugh at it. Not our fault every one loves it apart from you.

Comment

You're clearly trolling this thread because of a disagreement in another, it's not needed.

There is a mutator included, it's a script file aka a .u, it automatically replaces the redeemer when added, it can also be used with weapon replacement. upk doesn't need to be cooked, and why are you opening it in editor to find the name, it's in the .ini.....

@Kogen
                  In Instant action, chose your gamemode of choice, add mutator UTNyanReplacer. if the above files are all in the correct directories it should be there, it is for everyone else it seems.

I guess you are picking it up and firing it, but if not, the redeemer weapon model is still there, only the missile is changed, just incase you were wondering.

Comment

Did we intend for other people to open the upk and look at it? No, we did not.

- i am the only person to kindly inform you that it is still uncooked. i am the 1 / 6000 you should listen to what i have to say.
                    - also - i offered a way to fix your obvious problems aswel..

- I replied to Kogan because you did not.
                    If you do not like it - get it right the first time.

@ crazy= posting code to help people is not trolling.
                    @ azure= what are you afraid of? i do not need or want your work, i only d/l it to help KOGAN, then delete it & kindly tell you where you can improve/ fix.

[you obviously knew it was uncooked/ if you did not then i told u - deal with it]

Comment

Nice, act adult and sensible in public, but swear and call me a "f***ing ******" in a private message. Bravo sir.

Comment

watch this it about you remedeer
                        and a crazy annoying woman give some good coments on it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIplN...ayer_embedded#!

Comment

its atround 1:50

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
                          watch this it about you remedeer
                          and a crazy annoying woman give some good coments on it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIplN...ayer_embedded#!

Comment

Well guy's, I just played with this mutator & I can say it's very cool, funny & full of colors for a change ! The song / voice is hilarious, had some good laugh tonight LOL

I had no prob installing the mod neither, dunno how other players see to have prob with the install ? I must say I change the files directory to keep my stuff organize but it work flawlessly

Anyway, THX for this

Comment

This mod brings a fresh kick to UT3 and yeah I love it! Very nice mod and thanks a lot for it!

Comment

It doesn't seem to work for me. I can use the mutator, it gives me the nyan cat weapon, even the killfeeds are working but there aren't any rainbows or nyan cats. Even the hud when controlling the (invisible) missile(/cat) isn't working. I've triple checked it and I have all the files in their proper location. I have also tried redownloading it at another mirror. What could be happening here?

Edit: Fixed it by moving the files to the main UT3 folder.

Comment

Working...
                                X