Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Sprinta3 rc1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Sprinta3 rc1

Sprinta3

Version:Release Candidate/RC1
    Compatibility:UT3 Patch2.1
    Comments:remake of the 99' original "Sprinta" by Spoondog. 2 bots AI problems (Liftjumps and the access to the Flak).
    Screenshots:

[SHOT]http://filesmelt.com/dl/S301.jpg[/SHOT]

[SHOT]http://filesmelt.com/dl/S302.jpg[/SHOT]

[SHOT]http://filesmelt.com/dl/S303.jpg[/SHOT]

Credits:Spoondog, Maxxjukka, everyone that may support me at WOLD, Epic, Unreal.fr, UD, UOF, ...
    Download:Mediafire 30.36Mb
    Filefront 30.36Mb
    Filefront #2

Great remake Foufoune_Rose!
    I really like your work on lighting and staticmesh, I remember having to play more on the cool Jailbreak version than the CTF version and I hope that you will not forget the fan of Jailbreak.

Comment

I didn't had the time to play the beta yet & this map is already in the final section with a RC status ???

Please Foufoune explain the status because RC isn't final

Comment

@BK: Thank ya. I regret that I took all my free time for my projects, without even giving a few to test your Assault mode. I keep thinking about it.
        For the JB version, I'm totally ok, but how do I do?

@stevelois: I was stuck almost one year with my AI problems. So I choose to release it now.
        Better late than nothing.
        (And you could find it in my shared folder on Mediafire )

Comment

Very cool! Have to agree with BloodK1nG that the lighting in this is pretty sweet.

I've also mirrored it on Mapraider's three mirrors. You can find those links and a handful of additional screenshots at:

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=5693

Comment

top notch job mate, with dodge jump mutator i had lot of fun to play this one, fits like a glove to UT3
            ur lighting like others told it, is...superb and give to the map a deep athmosphere
            5 stars! thx for ur work

just an observation: i found ur lifts a bit too speed, but that s probably just me

Comment

Thank again, Bl!tz
              This thread was grounded with 0 stars, and pop!, your nice comment with 5 stars!
              It made my day .

And about the lifts: Their speed are set so a player can run on them, walk across them, and reach the top level at the same moment the lift do .

Comment

Looks great! Any chance of a ps3 cook?

Comment

One thing is sure, even when this map is not a big one, but it makes a lot of fun to play there! I do really like this one! Keep it up!

Comment

Now i have tried it and I must say its a very nice map
                    One thing tho, the spawns are all in base. There schould be spawns outside base also. Other then that a really cool map.

Comment

Originally posted by Foufoune_Rose View Post
                      For the JB version, I'm totally ok, but how do I do?
                      Register on BeyondUnreal forums if you haven't already, then ask DannyMeister or Wormbo to join the Jailbreak development forums. There you'll find the latest beta of the mod and some info on how to get all the JB-specific stuff to work in your map.

The Jailbreak official forums can be found here:
                      http://forums.beyondunreal.com/forum...hp?forumid=379

Looking forward to knowing about you! We'd love to have a conversion of Sprinta in the UT3JB map collection!

Comment

Will get this up on our Nox Chicago iCTF Server and give it a go!

Comment

Had fun testing this out single player last night. Looks great, plays great. Will see how our clientele on the Nox iCTF server likes it. GJ!

Comment

Originally posted by BloodK1nG View Post
                            Great remake Foufoune_Rose!
                            I really like your work on lighting and staticmesh, I remember having to play more on the cool Jailbreak version than the CTF version and I hope that you will not forget the fan of Jailbreak.
                            Yeah there's a UT3 jailbreak gamemode but I don't think its possible for just anyone to make a map with it :/

Comment

Great conception!

Sweet remake! I've been granted that this is a fully great conception for this map. Cool optimization about the lightning and static meshes because it deserves for what they feel to enjoy it, must be favored for the FPS all around to the next. Keep it up!

5 out of 5 stars!
                              PS: GameFront download links are majorly problems; only Mediafire works by now.

Originally posted by Nidas
                              Looks great! Any chance of a ps3 cook?
                              KurlonT had already cooked this map to PS3 now. Here's the link: http://www.ut3mod.com/2012/02/ctf-map-sprinta3.html

Regards,
                              Tux Android

Comment

Working...
                              X