Description:TeamPlay Approved Version Of the Original
    Comments:
    Screenshot:
    Credits:The DOS Clan
    Homepage:
    Download:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9330086/FickGoodInc.7z

Really?

Comment

Can you list the changes you made... and please tell me you got permission from the original author.

Edit: Well, I suppose it's technically different enough from the original that it's an original work, but it would be nice if you mentioned the original map name/author as inspiration since it looks like you lifted some things from it.

Edit: Edit: Mirrored on Mapraider's three mirrors as well: http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=5566

FWIW, I like the game play in this better than the original. Bots are absurdly stupid though and they seem to die when they try to enter some of the vehicles.

Comment

wow i just made my firs map

Comment

FickGoodInc Author notes -"This map has been created with expressed permission obtained from the Author"

[Karmatised- i think it was]

*Bots are not the best - (because i think the Author aimed it at Offline play only)

Comment

Originally posted by FreakinMeany View Post
            Can you list the changes you made... and please tell me you got permission from the original author....
            You mean the Gorrilaz?

Comment

Yes i gave him the go ahead to modify it.

Comment

Where did you get that "created with expressed permission" bit, TKBS? There's no readme in the file and fknero didn't include it in his post.

@karmatized: Are you really the author?

I've got someone else telling me that they are the creator of this map and that it was "stolen" without permission. /sigh

Comment

I burst out laughing when I see that gap in between XD. Looks awesome

Comment

This thread was an unauthorised pre-release giving false credits.
                    The fknero in this forum is not the UT3 player fknero either, but rumple from hedsteem.
                    Shame on him.

You fnd the real map release here

Comment

Working...
                    X