• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idnewton's map pack 3 of 6

Name:idnewton's map pack 3 of 6
    Version:1.1
    Compatibility:UT3 PC
    Description: this is the third pack of maps from idnewton. it consists of these maps:

DM-AsianShowdown-ID

DM-CaveOfIlum-ID

DM-CrashSite-ID

DM-DoubleHeight-ID

DM-NanoBox-ID

DM-NecrisShowdown-ID

DM-Rocketwasteland2-ID

DM-Singe-ID

DM-TheTopGun-ID

DM-TheTopGunNecris-ID

DM-TrafficNecris-ID

DM-TunnelsOfTheNecris-ID

DM-UrbanRoofHopping-ID

Remember. just like the last time everyone flipped out, THESE ARE FAST DL MAPS!!! THEY ARE NOT REGULAR MAPS!!! ...remember that now...
    Comments: its totally up! IT IS SO. FREAKING. UP. idnewton's map pack 3 of 6! if you like vehicles this ones for you. basically a continuation of pack 1. more of the same type of maps. more vehicle ones though.
    Screenshot: sorry i dont have a screenshot right now.
    Credits: idnewton
    Homepage: http://www.mediafire.com/
    Download: Link has been taken down by idnewton.

Edit: Due to clan issues all individual map packs of idnewton have been canceled. They will appear together as originally intended in the mass map pack with new clan names. If you have the original maps, replace them with the ones in the upcoming super-pack as there are bug fixes.

Originally posted by idnewton View Post
    THEY ARE NOT REGULAR MAPS!!!
    Indeed. "regular" meaning....?

You certainly are prolific, I will give you that.

Comment

Waiting for screenshots. I never download if I don't know how it looks like (right now I have just a little bit of disk space, maybe enough for 15-20 UT3 maps but that's it, that's why I don't download everything ).

If you post screenshots then please save them as *.jpg's. If you save them as *.bmp's then the picture hosting site will convert it to *.png which takes ages to load.

Hm.. The name "DM-CrashSite-ID" reminds me of the three "Crashsite" levels from "Unreal: Return to Na Pali" where you found the wreck of the UMS-Prometheus that crashed on Na Pali and you had to enter it and get the secret datas about a special weapon (I bet it was the Redeemer ) iIrc. *sigh* good times... I suggest you better hide now, nostalgia attack (once I start talking about Unreal 1 and UT99 then you can't stop me anymore *insert mad laughter here*)

Comment

Lol. I should have the the screenshots by tonight. The maps aren't very big though.

Crash site probably isn't what you think it is. It's basically a space ship in the middle of the ocean. It's like koos barge, but with little barges. It actually sucks as a map. I don't like most of these.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly.;
          Waiting for screenshots. I never download if I don't know how it looks like (right now I have just a little bit of disk space, maybe enough for 15-20 UT3 maps but that's it, that's why I don't download everything ).

If you post screenshots then please save them as *.jpg's. If you save them as *.bmp's then the picture hosting site will convert it to *.png which takes ages to load.

Hm.. The name "DM-CrashSite-ID" reminds me of the three "Crashsite" levels from "Unreal: Return to Na Pali" where you found the wreck of the UMS-Prometheus that crashed on Na Pali and you had to enter it and get the secret datas about a special weapon (I bet it was the Redeemer ) iIrc. *sigh* good times... I suggest you better hide now, nostalgia attack (once I start talking about Unreal 1 and UT99 then you can't stop me anymore *insert mad laughter here*)
          if you have limited space don't get these. They just aren't good enough. Go get this one: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...6#post27899186

Comment

Please put screenshots. Got your pack 1, liked cage carnage a lot along with rocket arena, so I kept those two.

You said Pack 4 is more complicated/ambitious maps?

Comment

Lol definitely. I don't just make crappy maps. I put showcase map up, there's a link above. I should have screenshots by tomorrow. Sorry I couldn't get them today.

Comment

Why are all you people obsessed with cagecarnage??? That was one of the worst ones...

Did you get my pack 2?

Comment

I'm downloading Pack 2 now.

You shouldn't be so negative on yourself. CageCarnage is awesome because it's simple. I know they're all simple, but it's colorful and the chain link fences make a good visual. There is a little bug (probably not with the map but with UT3) where you don't see weapon blasts from behind, but it's just a fun map.

I even liked LavaLair because it's just so wide open. No z-axis, but you can use a lot of sniper shots while still being worried about what's around you. It's really fun with the minigun, too.

So far I'd say cagecarnage is your best. It's that simple map perfected.

Comment

What do you think your best map is?

Comment

Well, I was going to sit down and take screenshots of the last pack and this one, but the links aren't working. The mediafire page loads and claims the download starts, but nothing happens. Guess I'll try again later.

Comment

DM-Shroud-ID.

It's not done yet, but it's a freaking 247 MB map!

It's got some lag issues, but I'll fix em later

Comment

O well of those maps, actually my favs are deathbox (the greatest flak-attack map ever) and probably rocketwasteland. But haunted towers IS amazing. So is the Mario 64 castle.

Comment

O yeah, lavalair. I don't like that one either, actually.

If you are reading this, you kinda have an advantage, alright? Because I'm telling you right now that if you press esc and go to the 'game' tab at the top (I think it's that one at least) there could be some tips for winning the map, along with whether I like it or not

Comment

Which map pack is haunted towers part of? Is there a way to download just that?

Comment

Working...
                              X