DM-Cipe [PC and PS3] [HOLP]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zeus... View Post
    well you need to get on our server m8 we have a fistfull of HOLP maps.

Crazy does make some very pretty maps and I was happy to upload DM-Cipe to the server without even trying it. I will be a nice surprise when Crazy is on the server and we can all play his map and give him lots a grief in mumble
    Alright, I'll be sure to swing by the BTA server later today. The only servers I've been on lately have been the Void, Epic's Official Warfare, and I think there used to be one named after a ZZ Top song...

Comment

We will be having a night for it It Just hasn't been decided yet

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zy View Post
        Glad you like it.

Thanks, as for the respawn killing it happens in every map, It was intended to work mainly for 4v4 games, so once you go above that it does indeed become worse. UT3's spawning logic isn't the best and as such sometimes you do get put in stupid places. It was something that was continuosly addressed in this map during builds because they were terrible at one point. But thanks for the feedback and glad you like it.

You're welcome and keep it up, buddy! Spawning logic there or whatever, just grab your gun and kick some ****ed up ***, ain't that the way, how to do it.

Comment

Thanks guys :-)

Comment

This is incredible! - I came across this cruising around map factory; the screens caught my eye. - That's a hell of a job for HOLP, - it has an old school look but next-gen detailing; exactly what I like. I especially like the outside area on this one. You've got a one of a kind style that jumps out at ya .. even if your a little Cr4zy sometimes.

I read through this post real fast, I agree with the majority of whats been said, ^It does seem that Epic likes brown / reddish colors, UT3's assets especially HU & LT (Necris I guess also, but I try to stay away from those assets except a select few) seem rusty. I usually try to cool them down with all kinds on tricks personally so I know exactly what you mean there.

At any rate; Top notch work - hope your still around and still mapping.

Comment

Very cool map Brings a lot of much needed color to UT3 and the environment is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by 1XTreme View Post
                This is incredible! - I came across this cruising around map factory; the screens caught my eye. - That's a hell of a job for HOLP, - it has an old school look but next-gen detailing; exactly what I like. I especially like the outside area on this one. You've got a one of a kind style that jumps out at ya .. even if your a little Cr4zy sometimes.

I read through this post real fast, I agree with the majority of whats been said, ^It does seem that Epic likes brown / reddish colors, UT3's assets especially HU & LT (Necris I guess also, but I try to stay away from those assets except a select few) seem rusty. I usually try to cool them down with all kinds on tricks personally so I know exactly what you mean there.

At any rate; Top notch work - hope your still around and still mapping.
                Thanks ^^ I wanted a very nostalgic Unreal feel, think I pulled it off

Originally posted by evilmrfrank View Post
                Very cool map Brings a lot of much needed color to UT3 and the environment is awesome!

Comment

Yeah this map still blows me away every time I play it! Get killed too much though trying to take in the ambience

Comment

Superb map.

Still one of the best and most impressive maps I have yet come to see.
                    Cr4zy, when analyzing this map everything just.. matches..
                    You also did a great job eliminating repetitiveness. Every angle is just a feast for the eyes.

Top notch, very convincing and inspirational work.

Comment

Working...
                    X