DM-Saturation [1on1] [PC] [PS3] [20 Brush Contest - Winner]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats crazybastard

Its nice to see contests bringing the UT3 community new maps still. I hope that they give mappers a bit more scope in future versions of their contest. Current version of the contest doesnt really allow entrants to create UT3 grade material and I sincerely hope that will change.

Saturation is a gr8 map, especially considering the very restrictive limits of the contest. I was immediately reminded of warsow as was an earlier poster
    [EDIT] what prize did you get?

Comment

congratz ... waiting the next one

Comment

Originally posted by FragTastic View Post
        [EDIT] what prize did you get?
        He didn't get anything. It was just a fun contest iIrc

Comment

Thanks. And yes, only prize was bragging rights

Comment

just, nice map!

Comment

Originally posted by NØØb_Zaibot View Post
              just, nice map!
              Thanks, glad you like

Comment

Great map! I can't stop playing this one. ;D

Comment

Sick map Cr4zy! This is up on GodsOfwarfare server if heads want to test it. Thanks for sharing your work mang!

Server Ip: 216.86.149.231

Comment

Originally posted by uczen1_PL View Post
                    Great map! I can't stop playing this one. ;D
                    Good to hear!

Originally posted by GOW_Nootsac View Post
                    Sick map Cr4zy! This is up on GodsOfwarfare server if heads want to test it. Thanks for sharing your work mang!

Server Ip: 216.86.149.231
                    Thanks. Glad you like and thanks for hosting it Also added links to the ut3gow upload in first post

Comment

simple and very good map!

Hope everyone likes pastel bright colors and dark gray/blue skies! Just kidding and congrats on winning the contest. I like the layout, ramps, weapon placement, z-axis, smooth flow, shadows, lighting and music to help bring out the atmosphere. I like the what seems to be original trim (or at least looks different to me) in here. The lift jumps are fun and I liked that one tight corridor you fall down into in the lower section. I noticed an ever-so-slight slow down when looking across the map and moving, but really not bad at all and very slight on my 2-year old system. I played with 3 players, but more could be more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
                        Hope everyone likes pastel bright colors and dark gray/blue skies! Just kidding and congrats on winning the contest. I like the layout, ramps, weapon placement, z-axis, smooth flow, shadows, lighting and music to help bring out the atmosphere. I like the what seems to be original trim (or at least looks different to me) in here. The lift jumps are fun and I liked that one tight corridor you fall down into in the lower section. I noticed an ever-so-slight slow down when looking across the map and moving, but really not bad at all and very slight on my 2-year old system. I played with 3 players, but more could be more fun.
                        Thanks, glad you enjoy it. The FPS is down to the lifts being lit by dynamic lights that shouldnt even be dynamic. I have 2 version of this for some reason my final differs from the version before it. in regards to the light setup.

But it's an issue I have since made a mental note to never forget. DM-Cipe has no such problems. I tested it thoroughly :P

Comment

Working...
                        X