X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-SnowBound [Final][Pics][PC]

Name: DM-SnowBound
    Version: Final (408)
    Compatibility: PC (with patch 5 installed)
    Description: In the lonely wastes of the polar ice floes sits a former research station converted to a Tournament arena. That chill you feel crawling down your spine might just be the chill seeping through the walls...or it could be your opponent's sights locked firmly on your back.

Screenshots:

Homepage: Unreal Depot
    Download: Download here

Pretty decent layout and a number of open-levels for z-axis fun. Not sure about the green ice though Flow felt a little interrupted over by the link gun, but otherwise seemed okay after a short run. Nice work!

Also added to Mapraider's three mirrors:

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=5424

Comment

Groovy

Originally posted by FreakinMeany View Post
      Not sure about the green ice though
      Yeah, the ice is just reflecting the light from the sky. The fog probably has something to do with it, too. It's like looking at new snow outside your home under an arc-sodium streetlight. It looks orange because the light is orange. The snow is still white, it just reflects the orange light because it's white.

Originally posted by FreakinMeany View Post
      Flow felt a little interrupted over by the link gun, but otherwise seemed okay after a short run. Nice work!
      Glad you like it!

Comment

Hi Gloryroader! Better than your DM-OrbitalDeath it is a nice and fun level but there are too many powerup(8?!...youre crazy))).
        Another thing that can be improved: two rooms glued with the same weapon (minigun).

Comment

fun map!

This one is played best with TDM with its good layout with flow and z-axis. I liked the sky, surrounding area and steam from the vents (I think I could feel that chill up my spine). Inside is crazy with many different paths in all directions and rooms (oops, guess I won't be driving that vehicle). The bots are good in this one and do put up a fight.

Comment

Working...
          X