CTF-EpicBoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Wow nice remake Axeman it looks really good!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey 1x!
    Man- sucks about the connection...
    Thanks for the kudos. I've got two more in the works (Crane and Zeto) and am trying to come up with an original duel layout.
    I'm thinking of making the Zeto map out of 100% bsp. See how many issues I'll run into with all the curved/complex brushwork there which was easier in earlier versions of UED, but near impossible now.

Hopefully I'll have more maps to come!

[screenshot]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z407/James_Scott/zeto_alpha_2.jpg[/screenshot]
    [screenshot]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z407/James_Scott/zeto_alpha_1.jpg[/screenshot]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Solid!

Hiya Axe! <buddy>

Hey bro; - been having connections problems.

Double thumbs up on both your timeliness as well as quality of this kickazz remake. - Ya rock and thanks for coming back and doing this dude.

Hope to catch up with ya sometime soon - thanks for your awesome efforts again buddy. ...

1x.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks, Tipper. Glad you like it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Finally got around to giving this a whirl.
    It’s a fine map Axeman. Bots play it well (they do love that Nuke) I find them in all sorts of unlikely places on the map so play is less predictable and imo that adds to the fun.
    The map looks nice, scale is good and seems to be very well made. What more could one ask for.
    Thank you very much

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I imported a few custom meshes/textures, but they are saved within the map- no external packages.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have tried a few times now to cook your map but without success. I´m not sure why that is because I have cooked maps earlier without problems. Did you use any special/custom contents when creating your map?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks, Sebastien. I appreciate the feedback.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    glad to see this one is final, gj mate

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by VoodooFox View Post
    Just took this for a blast ... sweet nostalgia.

This map brings back so many memories playing it with my friend in clan tournaments, who has just passed away , so it comes at the right time for me.

Thanks for your time and effert on this Axeman.
    Thanks, VoodooFox. I'm sorry about your friend...glad this map could brighten your day. I definitely remember playing this in clan matches as well. Miss those days. Loved this map!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just took this for a blast ... sweet nostalgia.

This map brings back so many memories playing it with my friend in clan tournaments, who has just passed away , so it comes at the right time for me.

Thanks for your time and effert on this Axeman.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Axeman View Post
    That'd be great if you could cook it for the PS3. I just haven't had time to look for anything yet.
    Np m8. I need the unpublished map file that you have in your \My Documents\My Games\...\Unpublished\CookedPC\CustomMaps folder.

I will pm you my mail adress so you can send it to me.

Cheers / Nidas

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Axeman View Post
    Thanks CyberneticPhoenix! Much appreciated- glad you like it!
    Ur very welcome Axeman . Only thing missing to it is the UT99 song that goes to it. But heck its still a great map without the song! I also wanted add something to Sly map Idea.

could u try Ut99 CTF-Chasm? it always a good though wat it look like in UE3.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HugoMarques View Post
    How the f*ck did I miss this release?
    Tis is epic map! Nuff said.

And Sly that P.S. is a litte... Meh...
    Thanks, Hugo! Much appreciated.
    Also- thank you for your feedback on the beta thread. Always great to get critiques to make it as good as it can be.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How the f*ck did I miss this release?
    Tis is epic map! Nuff said.

And Sly that P.S. is a litte... Meh...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X