Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Dumster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumster

Name: Dumpster
    Compatibility: greed
    Description:
    Name tells it all...
    Comments:
    Again map for intense action
    for 2 to 6 players
    Includes secrets.

Screenshot:

Download:
    CTF-Greed-Dumster

Cool little map. Love the theme. But I'm not sure the name says it all Is it "Dumster" or "Dumpster?" The in-game menu says Dumpster.

In any case, mirrored on Mapraider's three mirrors as well:

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=5396

Comment

Well, your lighting is bad. Not that much. But it's easy for you to tweak it a bit.
      Take a look a the stock maps, you can learn the basic in them.

Take this like a quick drop of advices, they're no orders at all :

[SHOT]http://front1.monsterup.com/upload/1289324662616.jpg[/SHOT]

The square design of your layout is not bad, but take care of the item placement.

Comment

I also noticed that bots sometimes get stuck under/on the side of the stairs in the room with the fire.

Still would like to know what the story is on the map's name though

Comment

decent map

I guess we'll never know. No preview shot even though a shot is in the editor; recommended player load in editor is different from what you recommend here; file mode name is spelled wrong; bots are good in this one and I was wondering WTF until I figured it out, interesting layout; don't fall from the blue base; I don't like the fact that the blue base has red flashing lights and no lights at the red base; good use of steam, fire and fans and liked the decos and textures used; Greed mode is good but too bad you can get stuck in the center if you're not careful.

Comment

Working...
          X