Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-ConQuestorSE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    DM-ConQuestorSE

    Name: DM-ConQuestorSE

    Version: SE FINAL /ver.3.5

    Compatibility: Patch 2.1

    Description: DM Map with Industrial Complex(Pipes)as the Ruins with its Elements around.Best Player Account 8-14.Patch 2.1 is recommended. Play and Enjoy!!!

    Additional Credits: Epic for a wonderful Game-I like it really , UnrealPlayground Forum,EpicGames Forum,UnreadEdInfo Forum,BeyondUnreal Forum and TitanOnslaught Forum.

    Special Credits: ALL Unreal Community Members which helped the DevelopProcess during preBETA`s(ConQuestor)
    and ConQuestor itself. Their Suggestions helped to construct the SE of the Map.




    Downloads PC:

    http://www.unrealplayground.com/foru...o=file&id=7843

    http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=5388

    http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...M-ConQuestorSE

    http://www.map-factory.org/ut3/death...estorsepc-2589



    b]Downloads PS3:[/b]

    http://www.unrealplayground.com/foru...o=file&id=7851




    Screenshots:






















    See Also:


    EpicGamesForum DM-ConQuestorPreBETA => http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=665942

    EpicGamesForum DM-ConQuestorFINAL => http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=680624

    #2
    Hey Mom, congrats for your new baby

    what are the stuffs you have changed since the previous version?

    keep it up dude

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by SEBASTIEN-NOVA View Post
      Hey Mom, congrats for your new baby

      what are the stuffs you have changed since the previous version?

      keep it up dude
      HALLO MATE!!!

      I know it have been a long Time since I promote the first Version ,but I had and have a lot of Problemms with my recent Job and no Time to map....but I made a SE as I promise...
      The Changes are : -Neu Light and Atmosphere
      - Much more BlockingVol. and better Gameplay
      - New Water Text , the Fog
      - Some SMS at the End of the Field to really
      blocking the Player
      - much more Fun to Play

      Comment


        #4
        New version it's been awhile since last time.

        Good changes looks nice.

        Comment


          #5
          LittleMOM also added this to Mapraider and it's available on our three mirrors:

          http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=5388

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Zerglings View Post
            New version it's been awhile since last time.

            Good changes looks nice.
            OHHHH Yeah it`s been awhile since last Time, but SE is done as vell

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by freakinmeany View Post
              littlemom also added this to mapraider and it's available on our three mirrors:

              http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=5388

              !!!!ttthhhxxxx!!!!

              Comment


                #8
                I like the gameplay of this version slightly better, but not a fan of the green dark world. Everything else seems fine with the map and some bot issues may have fixed themselves also.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
                  I like the gameplay of this version slightly better, but not a fan of the green dark world. Everything else seems fine with the map and some bot issues may have fixed themselves also.
                  HALLO SkaarjMaster!!!

                  Oh yeah the MAP gameplay is better and the Graphics is better too(more Lightning Contrast)

                  Comment


                    #10
                    just tested,
                    definitly better than the previous one excepted for the fog, I would prefered a less contrasted color.
                    Anyway thx for your effort and this fun map dude

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by SEBASTIEN-NOVA View Post
                      just tested,
                      definitly better than the previous one excepted for the fog, I would prefered a less contrasted color.
                      Anyway thx for your effort and this fun map dude
                      THX mate
                      I know the green FOG ist almost unusual,but it fits perfectly with the Lightning and Contrast

                      Comment


                        #12
                        The map-factory Download Link is working now => http://www.map-factory.org/ut3/death...estorsepc-2589

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I like the changes. Simply great atmosphere and fun layout 5 stars from me.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Achernar View Post
                            I like the changes. Simply great atmosphere and fun layout 5 stars from me.
                            THX Achernar !!!!!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              PS3 Download is awaible=> http://www.unrealplayground.com/foru...o=file&id=7851

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X