• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
    top job bro, like always
    my vote to this version of course!purist 1v1 rulz
    i will install it on our server asap
    Thx frangin !

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
    Just played a round & I must say awesome job my Seb...Making great layout is one of your strong point & this map is perfect for 1on1 matches....
    Thx cousin !
    about the tree close to the FC, I have finally decide to remove it's collision for allow a better gameplay/movements at this place. About the flat mesh plant, it's a miss ! sry guys !

Originally posted by Stormrider View Post
    Outstanding map!!
    glade you like it !

Originally posted by FreakinMeany View Post
    WOW! Love the new look. Love how it plays. Awesome, awesome map.
    I've added it to Mapraider's four mirrors and taken some additional screenshots. Five mirrors...
    Originally posted by zunnie View Post
    Added to DB
    Thx for the add guys !

thx for have take time to make a video Terror !

Originally posted by Achernar View Post
    Very attractive, fun map! The time and effort you put into really shows. Many thanks 5/5 form me.
    PS:
    I was very interested in Beta testing some of your map in your sig but the file front links are dead, any chance of some new links - I promise to leave feed back.
    Thx !
    As for my beta in work, it's true the links are die, I will updated all that stuffs asap, thx for your interrest

Comment

Great job m8 good see it finished I'll try it when I get all my mods, patches of my game back again.

Comment

This is definitely a great layout and it looks like you made Katami even better. It has the same simple architecture/textures, cityscape, sky, flooded floor, plants, glass, lighting and other little things. It's still a great and fun map and I liked the music and ambient sounds. I noticed the rocket launcher was moved, the floor is either flooded or more flooded down there, helmet was moved, powerups changed or moved, some ammo/weapons seem moved or changed also, but everything else seems the same. I also did notice it was slightly easier to get around.....I guess that would be the fixed collision issues. Is the invisibility gone? It seems like it. Cool 1on1 map!

Comment

Hey Seb I liked your another map (Katami?) what differences is here with this map it "looks" different

XD
          Nice map hey!

Comment

Originally posted by Zerglings View Post
            Great job m8 good see it finished I'll try it when I get all my mods, patches of my game back again.
            Originally posted by DarkSonny07 View Post
            Hey Seb I liked your another map (Katami?) what differences is here with this map it "looks" different XD
            Nice map hey!
            thx guys

Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
            ...I also did notice it was slightly easier to get around.....I guess that would be the fixed collision issues. Is the invisibility gone? It seems like it. Cool 1on1 map!
            thx for the little review and kind words

yes all power up has been removed, for pure duel gameplay. The layout is identicaly to katami cause almost players how have give me feedbacks like it as it is and work well for duel.

So it's basically a major design update with some issues fixed about collisions.

Comment

5 Stars here.

Great to see a talented designer like yourself still releasing / completing your works.

Also i like this small fast paced tight map, its got the kickazz layout with the right amount of z-axis and the good balance of deco / trim to fit nicely.

If Peeps were still doing online competition we'd use a map like this for 1 vs 1 try outs to the clan like we used to back in the day with Stalwart, Morbias][, & Malevolence .. maybe some day the tourney will be back in this capacity - who knows .. Keep up the good work dude.

Comment

Originally posted by 1XTreme View Post
                Great to see a talented designer like yourself still releasing / completing your works...
                Thx big Brotha

Comment

Just checked it out. Nice job. Haven't been able to play much on it but definitely props on that cool aesthetic. I especially like the tiling. So used to seeing 32 trim it's nice to see 64 done so well. Fits real nicely with that wall material too.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Thx for your kind words Izzi

Comment

Splendid map re-style!

Same atmosphere, gameplay, textures, plants, cities and skybox outside as Katami, however, this map becomes an suitable tech map (again a HOLP look). Great use of tile floors on the top in whole and great use of shader tech walls/white material by replacing wooden textures that this map fits well, also a Shield Belt (that replaces UDamage in Katami) is covered with green fog again. Lighting and contrast are better now, at least some few items are deleted while the others are moved to specific spots to get more stable on this 1on1 map. Like this map and Katami also, and the only difference is intense and consumable gameplay.

MediaFire DL link is dead at the first post.
                      Link of ut3.game-maps.net moved to the link: http://www.game-maps.org/index.php?/...ebastien-nova/
                      Additional mirror by Map Factory: http://www.map-factory.org/ut3/death...n1-korumi-2590
                      Additional mirror by Unreal Playground: http://www.unrealplayground.com/foru...o=file&id=7844
                      Additional mirror by UTzone.de: http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=3640

Comment

Working...
                      X