Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Unreal Construction V1.0a [Pics] [Final]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Construction V1.0a [Pics] [Final]

Name:
    Unreal Construction

Version:
    1.0a

Compatibility:
    Latest version of Unreal Tournament 3

Description:
    Unreal Construction offers a new sandbox gametype which allows player to build structures with one another. Players can save/load their creations and even destroy them and each other in battle mode.

Comments:
    None

Screenshot:

Credits:
    I would like to thank the creators of Unreal Construction, on which this gametype is based.

Homepage:
    Unreal Construction Facebook Fan Page

Download:
    Download from FileFront

Download from MegaFileUpload

Does this have bot support so I can face bots in Battle Mode? I don't play UT3 online much.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisl121212 View Post
      Does this have bot support so I can face bots in Battle Mode? I don't play UT3 online much.
      No! From the readme:
      Code:
      NOTE: It is highly recommended you disable bots because, quite simply, they don't know how to build!
      To do this you can set the number of combatants to 1 or type 'killbots' into the console (F10) when
      the game has started.

Comment

Well I suppose you could first build whatever you wanted, but without bots. Then when you decide to go into battle mode, enter the console command 'addbots #' where # is the number of bots you want. This is untested though so may have undefined behaviour.

Comment

Well, I guess they won't do anything but will be walking in a circle. There are no paths on the constructed buildings, platforms, whatever. Without paths, no bot support.

EDIT: Wouldn't it be possible to create "dynamic path nodes" which will be placed with the SM? This way there could be bot support (but then: They are not linked :/ ).

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
            Wouldn't it be possible to create "dynamic path nodes" which will be placed with the SM? This way there could be bot support (but then: They are not linked :/ ).
            This is something I have considered but have not yet looked into. As it stands, I'm not entirely sure if it's feasible. Would be nice though...

Comment

Its an interesting concept I must say but is not very useable since nobody goes online for custom game modes and mods these days. Everything is TDM, DM, and CTF

Comment

man, you can create a server to play with friend, dont you think?
                it's a great mod, i like construction game type in ut2004 and now it's in ut3. awesome!

Comment

Hello from the world after five years.

I was re-evaluating this MOD.
                  I understand the splendor of this MOD recently!

And, this desire was born in me.
                  I want to use this MOD at CTF and WAR.

I want to protect the flag by creating a big wall.
                  I want to carry the flag by creating a bridge to the sky.

In fact, the function of part of the Construction Rifle (Build Rifle) was enable in any game modes.
                  I was made to appear the Construction Rifle using Weapon Replacement Mutator in other game modes.
                  By using that technique, I was able to make small pillar by Construction Rifle.

It was fun. Very fun. This Construction Rifle can operate the movable range of the player during the match.

I was connected over the bridge to the two towers of facing worlds. And I carried the flag on the "Instant Bridge".

If this MOD functions perfectly in other game modes.
                  It will be a quite innovative and interesting game.

Comment

Not an absurd idea but only in multiplayer. Bots would need heavy work.

Makes me think of this https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...he-environment

Comment

Working...
                    X