Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-TokyoTrainwreck RC1 (Now with PS3!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This map is superb... some interesting stuff in it too.

Thanks for doing it.

Comment

This map is superb... some interesting stuff in it too.

Thanks for doing it.

Edit: Sorry for the duplicate post... I got the "you must wait 30 seconds" thing, and didn't realize that it had submitted the first one anyway.

Comment

A big leap.

Sweet! This map is almost good creation indeed but this is should be intended to be the 'final release' instead of Release Candidate 1. Aside from that, the words on any signs are written in Japanese language but English text translator is involved too. There are some guides that I liked the most: The advertisements are worthy fascinating enough; the trains are too much involved in speed for more than 100 MPH, never easy to push the teammates/bots on the tracks before they were killed by an incoming train; the powerups are easily to find before you needed most, but the bots were not bad easily to grab them though; never expected about the two animated buttons with pink flares; the jumppads are involved too; the escalators; the facilities; the crashed trains; also, love to hear the train station female announcer and the danger/warning signs. I'm not giving the final adjustments about this map because it's really fun to play. Comparing the photo at the post #11, you will see the difference.

Inside the train station:
        Reflected walls are looking good; never obscure about lighting and anything about stuffs including, papers, low bloods, cutting wires, soda machine, train station finder, etc. Also, the makeshift wind tunnel is really obvious about the gravity, too bad the bots are not getting the Rocket Launcher and Super Health but the players do. The comfort rooms are little messy enough but the portal is here to teleport through the Stinger room and the path goes to the crashed trains. Plus, the cute Japanese girl is seen on the monitor and the GOW animated movie poster looks nice too I think.

On the lower part:
        I love the SMASHING sound event when the bots got squashed by a train hammer before/after getting the UDamage or Stinger; it's going to be alive kicking. Weird about the red lights inside the lower train tunnel but you can grab the Flak Cannon quickly before the train catches you up and stranded to death.

Comment

Working...
        X