Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Rankin 2010 FINAL!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-Rankin 2010 FINAL!

Name: Rankin 2010
    Version:Final
    Compatibility: titan pack
    Description:A medium sized map set in an abandoned industrial building, OriginalUT2004
    Comments: map scale adapted to UT3
    Screenshot:

Changes in the final version: smaller jump boxes(for a double jump), fixed the elevator, fixed the bot suport, respawns same that in ut2k4, changed the sky. fixed a fews issues of colision on some walls.

Credits:EPIC, Hourences (original autor) Blitz(help me with the previw screen), sebastian Nova( bot pating) Dribler( for a detaliled analysis and suggestions) an all the guys in the comunity for his feedbacks

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD mapraider.

Added to Mapraider's three mirrors as well, NØØb_Zaibot:

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=5151

Comment

solid work man!

Comment

Thanks Mate, this was probably my favourite UT2004 map.

Comment

nice job zaibot; original & fun version of "THE BIG CLASSIC"...and visually a pure asskick
          keep up the good work mate

Comment

Hi zalbot, nice remake visuals is your style XD

Anyway I found odd this kind of lightning in this pic:

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.p...tngais&thumb=6

see to end hallway the light from the roof doesnt illuminate correctly as being at begin from that hallway, maybe is a bit shiny if you see the ceiling, dunno

Comment

Looks like same ol' Rankin, but now it's green and moldy with a few strange effects. Wait, it looks like the dodge ramps were replaced with strange cubic jumping platforms and I like it.

Comment

Working...
              X