Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-CBP3-Radiant "One CBP3 Bonus map"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-CBP3-Radiant "One CBP3 Bonus map"

Name:
    DM-CBP3-Radiant

Version:

Compatibility:
    PC , PS3 is under construction

Description:
    Medium sized level ideal for 4-6 players. Include: several new realistic textures and one new sound. DD inside heat room.

Screenshots:

Screen with description:

Normal screens:

Credits:
    Thanks to people from Epic, Autodesk and Adobe for that great creating tool and last but not least, all members from CBP.
    Big thanks for the transfer for ps3 euchreplayer23

Homepage:
    http://cbp3.beyondunreal.com

Download:
    PC version:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/406115965/DM-CBP3-Radiant_Cooked.zip.html
    http://www.filefront.com/17085811/DM-CBP3-Radiant.zip
    PS3 version:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/417016652/DM-CBP3-Radiant_PS3.rar
    http://www.filefront.com/17262043/DM-CBP3-Radiant_PS3.rar

Very nice work! Rumble effect gives a great atmosphere.
    (Only jumpad's target is a bit strange)

Comment

Looks awesome, Green! I've added this to Mapraider's three mirrors and assigned it to your account so you can add links/videos/updates/edits/etc. A few of your fans on the site were also automatically notified of the release as well.

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=5150

Comment

Looks very nice m8 texture look nice.

Comment

Looks great M8!
          That glowing lava looks pretty kewl. I really like the intensity of the light cast by it against the dim atmosphere!
          I'll have ta check it out this weekend!

Comment

Awesome atmosphere! That lava pit looks excellent. I like the way some lights had electrical sparks during the quake, nice touch. Layout is solid. Well Done.

Comment

Hi,

At first, I like the pics so far but I was skeptical to see clean LT materials beside damaged & rusted HU materials & also see Lava in this asset mix.

Fooling around before playing as I always do give me the chance to really appreciate all your hard work. Finally, all those different assets match well together

The Udamage announcement sound isn't new but cool. What I really like is the animated sequence when the lights changes & the door open. Also, the dying experience if you stay in the room is well made. I was expecting something to happen since when your at the exterior of the room, you can see lights turning on red one after the others. But I didn't expect some added PP effect, really great ! The only thing that I would prefer is to take more damage like dying in 2 seconds because staying there to long disconnect the player from what's going on on the other side, specially if your full of health & armor like I was. I end up that part by Flaking myself in pieces. It impact gameplay a bit imho.

The PP effect that take place before the shaking sequence with the lights that have electrical sparks & changing colors & notice that everything is well synchronized is really awesome

The layout is really great & pickup placement well think. The only pickup of the bunch I find is placement rather odd is the Sniper. I'm surprise the helmet & tights aren't there ?

As for the atmosphere, ambient sounds, footsteps sound, animated stuff (movers) is well made & appropriate

It's refreshing to see custom materials like the lava, the red effect on pipes & others I dunno how to name them since my English is limited

I like the fact you can look above on certain places to see all those pipes in the ground & also some flickering lights above, all nice touches.

Bots where really good & all things like collisions, blocking volume seem fine while playing.

The only thing I didn't like is the cubemap use in the default glass material where you can clearly see the Liandri buildings. I duplicate that material in my first map & give rid of this because it's out of place. The are also some bricks materials that look washed out & could look much better. Those aren't issues since most players won't notice or won't give a damn anyway. It's just that by looking at the level overall quality, those could had been enhance much more.

In all, really a great map, another one that I'll add to my collection.

THX for your work !

Comment

Originally posted by FreakinMeany View Post
                Looks awesome, Green! I've added this to Mapraider's three mirrors and assigned it to your account so you can add links/videos/updates/edits/etc. A few of your fans on the site were also automatically notified of the release as well.

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=5150
                Thanks mate, today i wanted to throw it there but that you saved me some time.

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                  Hi,

At first, I like the pics so far but I was skeptical to see clean LT materials beside damaged & rusted HU materials & also see Lava in this asset mix.

Fooling around before playing as I always do give me the chance to really appreciate all your hard work. Finally, all those different assets match well together

The Udamage announcement sound isn't new but cool. What I really like is the animated sequence when the lights changes & the door open. Also, the dying experience if you stay in the room is well made. I was expecting something to happen since when your at the exterior of the room, you can see lights turning on red one after the others. But I didn't expect some added PP effect, really great ! The only thing that I would prefer is to take more damage like dying in 2 seconds because staying there to long disconnect the player from what's going on on the other side, specially if your full of health & armor like I was. I end up that part by Flaking myself in pieces. It impact gameplay a bit imho.

The PP effect that take place before the shaking sequence with the lights that have electrical sparks & changing colors & notice that everything is well synchronized is really awesome

The layout is really great & pickup placement well think. The only pickup of the bunch I find is placement rather odd is the Sniper. I'm surprise the helmet & tights aren't there ?

As for the atmosphere, ambient sounds, footsteps sound, animated stuff (movers) is well made & appropriate

It's refreshing to see custom materials like the lava, the red effect on pipes & others I dunno how to name them since my English is limited

I like the fact you can look above on certain places to see all those pipes in the ground & also some flickering lights above, all nice touches.

Bots where really good & all things like collisions, blocking volume seem fine while playing.

The only thing I didn't like is the cubemap use in the default glass material where you can clearly see the Liandri buildings. I duplicate that material in my first map & give rid of this because it's out of place. The are also some bricks materials that look washed out & could look much better. Those aren't issues since most players won't notice or won't give a damn anyway. It's just that by looking at the level overall quality, those could had been enhance much more.

In all, really a great map, another one that I'll add to my collection.

THX for your work !
                  Absolutely exhausting comment. THX
                  Did you try this. You can jump from biorifle the shield and of a fallen fence you can jump into the open air outlet with minihealth.

Comment

Nice strait forward map, thanks for making it.

Comment

can you uplate the map at filefront rapitshare suck big time

Comment

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
                        can you uplate the map at filefront rapitshare suck big time
                        Oh sure, now you can download ir from http://www.filefront.com/17085811/DM-CBP3-Radiant.zip

Comment

classic layout, nice design, good kismet use, fun to play, gj !

Comment

What a nice map. Great textures. Love the spidermine trap. Not quite sure about the recommended player count, it seems crowded with just 4 bots.
                            Make another please

Comment

nice job; fist time that i like thoses spider mines in a DM...
                              the athmosphere is tip top; perhaps a bit loud on sounds sometimes
                              thx for that cool map

Comment

Working...
                              X