Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Bigwig

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Bigwig

Name:Bigwig
    Version:Final
    Compatibility:Titan pack
    Description:map with very fast lifts and a lot of places to perform "cool walldodges" result... intense action!
    Comments:i made this for play online with friends. is nspirated by the HOLP maps, and trinity(Quake live)
    Screenshot:

Credits:EPIC, Legionz(testing) Sevastien Nova(suggestions and report issues), me.
    Changes from the last version: the map size increased by 40%, new rooms, new jumpads, etc. well is better than the beta version :P
    DOWNLOAD-Mediafire
    DOWNLOAD FROM UT3GOWDOWNLOAD FROM UT FILES

Thanks bro! Its a sick map for 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 and If heads want to test it online its up on our server.

IP Address : 216.86.149.231

Here' a mirror too: http://ut3gow.com/Downloads/PCMaps/DM-Bigwig.zip

Cheers Zaibot!

Comment

http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...=DM-Bigwig.zip

Comment

Also added to Mapraider's three mirrors:

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=5147

Comment

The beta map as been available in a such small time that I didn't had the time to play it Final is already there, ho well......

Will try asap.

Comment

maps looks good; you say "final" but where is screen preview?
            (This is valid for your other maps ))

Comment

Originally posted by NØØb_Zaibot
              1. Well I do not think it is a rule put a screen previews to a final map,i think that is rather a technical or aesthetic thing.
              2 I do not consider myself a mapper, I'm just a player who does this to have more maps to choose when i´m playing with mates,
              3. are in the final maps because after play long time this map ONLINE, i desided that has all proved necessary in the layout, to be a fun map for me when I play this(if I am a mapper and I'm pretty mediocre, what really interests me is play).
              4. the real reason why I do not put screen preview is because I do not understand anything in the tutorials because my English is REALLY bad, did not even know what a "package": (), but if you want, you can make a VIDEOtutorial and send me as EPIC forgot to Spanish support... I hope my grammar will allow you to understand my point, greetings
              hey mate you re not a mediocre mapper and ALL your maps are very fun & eyecandy
              if you need help to add a preview screen to your levels and to cook the maps...just ask...i am sure someone can help you; if you want i can do it for you
              but of course it s up to your choice and if you really dont want...peace

Comment

It's a nice fun little map played it today after putting it on

Comment

I really love the aesthetics of this map a lot and I wasn't disappointed by the game play either. Good work.

Comment

Oh thank you very much guys! :3

Comment

The map is excellent, we include on our servers and our upcoming tournaments

http://masterplayer.com.ar/foro/view...php?f=2&t=4755

Comment

Maps is good. Fun playing

Comment

No preview shot, but is there a map screen in the editor I can use to create my own preview shot?

It's fun! It's jump fest! It's able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.....wait, that's something else. The gameplay in this one is run, jump, ramps, twists and turns. One of these days I'll work on wall dodging. I like the ruined warehouse/industrial look with the standard partly cloudy skybox. Cool and quick map with the bots being somewhat decent but could be a bit better.

Comment

Working...
                          X